Unique Item List - 300 of 419

"
kasub wrote:
That's not true mana sustainability. Going EB with an elemental wander is common practice. It's really the best way to sustain your mana without worrying about missing enemies.

Well, I respectfully disagree. If it sustains all my mana needs, with 0 downtime of any skills, then it IS true mana sustainability. I wore this ring with an Elemental hit wander, which is one of the most mana hungry skills in the game with no issues. Skill was used in a 6L chest, 5 supports, mana multiplier over 500%. Using this wand:

I'd personally only go EB with a wander if I planned on taking MoM.

To each his own though.
"The Eye of Ra appears against you,
His force is powerful against you.
She devours you, she punishes you
In this her name 'Devouring Flame."
-Anubis Hotep
Last edited by Wadjet on Jun 4, 2014, 6:15:36 PM
thats why i love this game.

i bet most of us have a totally different build and still play ele wanders.

in my case (since i run AA+Coil) i need any slot for resistances so that ring has no chance.
so for a maxed out AA+6L PS i need EB with my build of an evasive ele wander.

for me - havent got my hands on the wand till now - its a good unique (i had something similar to that in my mind for a unique wand) and i dont think its a bis item. i have one similar to kolps (a little bit less crit and a little bit less attack speed) and i do think that it outperforms the new unique.

im still looking forward to get one and will definately by one of them.....

ele hit, EE with mad attack speed, wand looks pretty nice and artwork is lovely.
another boring, overtuned unique that lessens the incentive to ever craft

good job balance team, really showing the incompetence.
"
Veruski wrote:

lol are you fucking serious, this is exactly the spot in which end game uniques should be. Strong, not BIS and with drawbacks.
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989804

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
IGN ddddddddddddddddddddime
"
stzbttln wrote:
"
Veruski wrote:

lol are you fucking serious, this is exactly the spot in which end game uniques should be. Strong, not BIS and with drawbacks.

uniques were not supposed to ever do the same thing as rares.

it doesn't have any particular drawback. it's simply a high dps ele wander weapon.
"
it doesn't have any particular drawback. it's simply a high dps ele wander weapon.

This is false.
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Veruski wrote:
"
stzbttln wrote:
"
Veruski wrote:

uniques were not supposed to ever do the same thing as rares.

It further enhances the main problem of wanders : insane mana cost and need for regen. Without physical damage, you can't leech mana for shit and you also need to use life leech in your 6L.
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989804

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
IGN ddddddddddddddddddddime
ele wanders have that problem already (mana)

run aura boosted clarity, and you are probably 80% of the way solved.

it's even conveniently on a tornado base so your attack speed isn't "too high"

it's not like the 20 - 50 phys dmg on an ele wand would make some massive leech difference vs just having none at all

talk about grasping at straws
Last edited by Veruski on Jun 4, 2014, 9:54:35 PM
Tried last night with Shavs and COE ended up sustainable with Shav ring and 60% mana regen ring on the other end.
Max DPS I can get is 52k.
IGN: JuanTamod / Epic_Hero

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info