Unique Item List - 300 of 419

From affixes and Quantity looks boring. But i wonder whats inside? Some buried treasure?
new unique chest just dropped
"
new unique chest just dropped

Grats for the drop, looks nice.
No longer a forum dweller, please use PM for contact purposes.
Anyone got info on the recipe for the quiver?

Great evasion chest!
Last edited by Nightmare90 on Apr 7, 2014, 4:57:49 AM
"
ignarsoll wrote:
looks nice.

The question is, if has unique 3D art. If so, looks great.
Anticipation slowly dissipates...
that evasion chest... tri-res + life + superb evasion + less phys damage taken (granted, from animals only)

And the only downside? movement speed. that can be countered (or even improved on) with yet more evasion? Even then, whirling blades would easily counter that downside...

I suppose none of the affixes would reach top tier levels... I guess I'm just jelly my unique isn't as powerful as this one. Heh.
At 11250 Evasion increased movement speed bonus becomes equal to 25% reduced mov. speed. And after that it's only bonuses from movement speed. So the only downside is easily negated for Evasion character.
"
dlrr wrote:
that evasion chest... tri-res + life + superb evasion + less phys damage taken (granted, from animals only)

And the only downside? movement speed. that can be countered (or even improved on) with yet more evasion? Even then, whirling blades would easily counter that downside...

I suppose none of the affixes would reach top tier levels... I guess I'm just jelly my unique isn't as powerful as this one. Heh.

if you made dyadus im really impressed by your unique and we have talked about making builds with it many a time :D

just to let you know that there are people that like your unique , and i will come up with something op with it sooner or later :D
Forum pvp
"
dlrr wrote:
I guess I'm just jelly my unique isn't as powerful as this one. Heh.

Your unique is incredibly interesting and, most importantly, unique.
This is basically just a second tier rare.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info