Unique Item List - 300 of 419

"
twiskt wrote:
Can we please get this stickied?
It is in a sense.
BreakingHearts/RhoaHood/BackAndVeryLate (Standard) | HushtailSweep/HushtailWeeps (Ancestor)

inb4 new 1.1.2 Uniques.. :P
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
For the last few patches none of the supporters get credit for their uniques. Hoping to see this change, it's really nice to hear the ideas behind the items.

About alternate arts
I asked for the alternate rewards when the Season 6 ended but nobody seemed to bother at the time, so thanks guys for sharing them :) I'll update the thread after work.
No longer a forum dweller, please use PM for contact purposes.
First one;

I was going to share some of the alt art uniques some time ago but completely forgot. Here's a couple that haven't been covered yet:
Spoiler

Anyway, what's the deal with this?:
"
New recipes have been added for the Block Chance Reduction Support Gem, and the new low level quiver unique. The recipe for Cartographer's Chisels has been extended.

Is that the one posted above?
"
ignarsoll wrote:
First one;

That quiver looks great for levelling!
Shower thought: no two rares are the same. So rares are unique, while uniques are not. On the other hand, uniques are rare, while rares are not.
HYRRI! GO BACK TO THE KITCHEN!!!
"Yeena thinks she knows the Spirit. That it talks to her. She talks to herself." -Greust <3
So the quiver that's supposed to be the new Light Quiver (or however the dex quiver was called) arrived!
I hope its not all low lvl unique's again. Well at least we get a map so that's 1 not low lvl :)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/913599 <--- mirror Thread
Second one;

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info