Unique Item List - 300 of 419

Someone with the chest unique should pick the "leather and steel" node. It would be glorious if it worked.
humans are animals right? and therefore zombies also?
Last edited by BearCares on Apr 7, 2014, 6:42:16 AM

This is the last unique?

www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/879553q
"
Sandah wrote:

This is the last unique?

that is insane, I wonder if and when is someone going to make a setup that could work with it.
items shop: 364086
ign: [ICU]missuse
if you like to HLD, add me
inactive in game atm, PM me if you need something.
It should be possible if Atziri's Foible's: Items and Gems have 25% reduced Attribute Requirements applies to it.
Hmm Thor Hammer + Spectral Throw? (+GMP) Looks like a lot of dmg.
Stick a Storm Call, Arc and maybe Lightning Trap or Spark in that thing. Go to town with Spectral Throw.
"
Sandah wrote:

This is the last unique?

Is there any similar mechanic in the game to the cast on hit, that says that the attack you are hitting with HAS to be in that hammer? Because the way it's worded doesn't seem to point to that.

mjölner lol

very interresting unique!
ING: "MeneaterMildrid" or "WICKEDSICKmoves"
"
Agashi wrote:
"
Sandah wrote:

This is the last unique?

Is there any similar mechanic in the game to the cast on hit, that says that the attack you are hitting with HAS to be in that hammer? Because the way it's worded doesn't seem to point to that.

Cast on Crit and Curse on Hit are the only ones I can think of. This thing absolutely didn't need the attack gem to be on it. Also I don't think it suffers from cooldown like CoC. Stick three Storm Calls in there and watch all three cast.

I'm thinking Spectral Throw, dual-wielding these and slapping Storm Call + Iron Will + Lightning Penetration in both. Summon the storms! (Pick up Iron Grip too. Might as well get full milage out of that strength requirement)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info