Unique Item List - 300 of 419

"
Skyforth wrote:

This is nice i guess.

WAT (Kreygasm)
I used to bust tables, now I bust rhymes.

IGN: IBUZZedWhenISawYou
Chance to ignite doesnt help with shock, you either need to crit with fire damage or have chance to shock to get shock stacks if you are using fire spells and that helm.
"
Vipermagi wrote:
Assuming you can deal enough Fire Damage to land the initial Shock, sure. Incinerate's probably better for that though, due to its tasty More Damage.
(Firestorm)

Firestorm does more damager per hit thens spark(which can keep shocks up reasonably well)- not to mention firestorm hits faster and has a 5% crit chance. Built properly I think firestormw ould have no problem stacking shocks.
Talisman softcore IGN:disappointment
Last edited by bilun on Mar 16, 2014, 7:54:43 PM
What is more interesting to try out:
Icespear + Ele Proliferation (And Burn supports; Question is, penetration?) or
Static blows on of those Incinerate Tanks (saves the trouble of having to have a link for added lightning)
??
Zaanus:
Global chat: Mechanics for A work one way, B for another, C for a third but also with A, B uses C but not A, and D uses A&B but not C

___
Isn't a "no" better than an ignore?
Shock stack duration depends on how hard the hit is. I don't think it would work very well with incinerate since it's a lot of small hits. If the hit is too small relative to the mob's hp, the shoc stack won't even happen.
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989804

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
IGN ddddddddddddddddddddime
"
stzbttln wrote:
Shock stack duration depends on how hard the hit is. I don't think it would work very well with incinerate since it's a lot of small hits. If the hit is too small relative to the mob's hp, the shoc stack won't even happen.

On max stacks the hits are pretty decent, if they can stun monsters sometimes, they can shock them too, shock has a lower threshold than stun.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
Skyforth wrote:

This is nice i guess.

They are real ???
"
Skyforth wrote:

This is nice i guess.

They are real ???
Well yes, Fishing exists.
Didn't know you could 4L them, though.
As for the Incinerate, I think there's been guides about using added lightning.
The highest Stack is 4x Damage, and with the tree support it's 20% chance to shock no matter what. Yes, it may be short, but I guess it's sufficient for the fire rate.
Anyways, I won't find out by theorycrafting, and that's all I do.
:P
Zaanus:
Global chat: Mechanics for A work one way, B for another, C for a third but also with A, B uses C but not A, and D uses A&B but not C

___
Isn't a "no" better than an ignore?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info