"
Lazze wrote:
It is really time to sticky this one..
Rgds ,
L

Read this:

"
Michael_GGG wrote:
Due to limited forum space for stickies we're consolidating a number of excellent threads to be accessible from this post.
Does anyone know if Static blows would work with the new helmet if i were to use a fire skill?
"
Lakz2860 wrote:
Does anyone know if Static blows would work with the new helmet if i were to use a fire skill?

It should do - the passive just says "chance to Shock", so it applies to any hit that is capable of shocking.
"
Incompetent wrote:
"
Lakz2860 wrote:

It should do - the passive just says "chance to Shock", so it applies to any hit that is capable of shocking.

AOF shocking fire nova templar...
IGNs
GroovyBeard
JooJooFromTheWell
Is it possible to chance Doryani's Catalyst?
Does it drop only from Atziri?

Would be a perfect weapon for my glacial hammer crit marauder. ;)
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
Just thinking of Rain of Fire with chance to shock. Everything 3 shock stacked at all times. Rain of Fire always sucked with burn but would be amazing with shock.
Assuming you can deal enough Fire Damage to land the initial Shock, sure. Incinerate's probably better for that though, due to its tasty More Damage.
(Firestorm)

This is nice i guess.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info