Unique Item List - 300 of 419

"
casualplayer wrote:
Another thing comes to mind considering the ring and the flame totem cast time nerf in the 1.0.5 patch.

Link flame totem with chance to ignite and GMP (+ increased critical strike chance or totem resists). Start spectral throwing Oro's Sacrifice unique sword. The power charges build up will increase the chance for the totem to ignite the enemies to around 50% per hit (or 97% per second, using the nerfed 200ms flame totem cast time value). The percentage was calculated assuming 6 power charges + 40% chance to ignite.

Key ingredient: Oro's Sacrifice has culling strike against burning enemies.

Actually, why not dual flame totem + Oro's sword.

Because culling strike on works if they're at <10% HP?
This ring actually allows you to make cold snap build without going critical, heck power charge discharger...
"
Wishinan wrote:
"
Alhoon wrote:

2) Auxium Mana Leech

Not bad, but not really worth a ring slot unless you for some reason need absolutely absurd Mana Leech. Doesn't benefit many RT users since not many of them use Auxium.

An example of a build that can make full use of the Auxium and Romira's Banquet would be:

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/745053

Heh, mine CI Scion is very similar :) And incidentally, I use Auxium :)

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABAecDlggICGcMfRB_EZYS4RRxFdcXLxg8GlUc3B0UKLUo-io4LL8vbzOWNug37DsoQYxBqkNjRnFHBk99UWBV1lZjWK9Y9VnzWf5famBDYSFko2TnZadmnm49cH1wu3FNcqlzP3zZfll_xoBWgKSCx4MJhAyE74auj0aP-pMdkyeTOpWbms-bg53En8ui6qcIpzCsqrQMtzG4k70nwBrBxcNtxp7XhtkT2t3b5-Jh6-7sGO9O9zL3vvjr-ej60lPfrK9Y24TZJ-3z3W5pvqfSTcAPQKCeuQ5IpzQ=
Anticipation slowly dissipates...
Last edited by tmaciak on Jan 9, 2014, 2:53:14 AM
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Dusktoe

hmm i guess something gonna happen when u hit %100 reduced radius.
Squirrel is love, Squirrel is life.
"
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Dusktoe

hmm i guess something gonna happen when u hit %100 reduced radius.

Hah wait til you see my unique that will come out when I feel like paying my reserve unique lol

"
MAP - In Utter Darkness - FINAL
TYPE Map: Forest
TYPE Base: Dark Forest level 73
+ Decreased light radius by 100%
+ Area is inhabited by Spiders and Devourers
+ 300% - 350% Rarity
+ Last boss has a 100% chance to drop 3 uniques
+ Dealing 20-150 chaos damage every 1 second

BASE Concept - > Last boss - CONCEPT#116 Three boss mobs - >
+ Giant Leaping Spider - > Flicker Strike
+ Giant Hidden Venom - > Viper Strike
+ Mother Spider - > Spawns Spiderlings
+ All three bosses will have soul conduit

''Afraid of the dark aren't ya?''

Anyway onto the thread I can say that new ring is probably one of the most well designed ones I've ever seen personally.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Jan 9, 2014, 3:02:47 AM
it's a nice ring but let's no forget Blooddance and Immortal Flesh whose designs are pretty snazzy as well =p
"
BearCares wrote:
it's a nice ring but let's no forget Blooddance and Immortal Flesh whose designs are pretty snazzy as well =p

Blood Dance till this day is still my favorite unique item.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

"
Saffell wrote:
Because culling strike on works if they're at <10% HP?

Oops, my bad :)
Stop reading this and do something useful.
Romira's Banquet + Resolute technique + Conduit + fast attack speed

am I missing something or is this legitimately overpowered as a support item?????
Last edited by NeoRussia on Jan 9, 2014, 4:02:50 AM
The design of Romira's Banquet was teamwork with Rory. I had in mind to design an item, which helps melee tanks to benefit from criticals. Many builds use RT because it is difficult to gain a high crit strike chance together with a decent hit-chance. With this ring, i think, many melee tanks can skip RT.

But the game is really complex, and with all the unqiues and mechanis out there its nearly impossibly to discover all the possibilities this ring opens up. It came never in my mind, that you can use this ring with RT, so that you have a permanent supply of Power Charges...

But I hope that GGG during their tests did not overlook combinations that makes this ring really overpowerd...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info