Unique Item List - 300 of 419

RT = Phy hits. Spells doesnt miss the hits, are 100% to hit to the target.

About Cold Snap, well, here im missing something or you need that ring + protector + devotion + etc and u dnt get criticals because the main function of new ring ?. Cold Snap its also a spell, so......

EDIT: Even that, you hit more fast by your spells if having high FC % on all EQ and nodes so you dnt ahve worries for loosing PCs because you get it again by ur spell hits :D. CoC here no need to talk it, its the opposite point from this new fast charges build.
IGNs: eternal_nina, eternal_madira, eternal_reaper, getmyshadow, eternal_ihgheart, eternal_darkess.
Last edited by Dhoros on Jan 9, 2014, 7:58:48 AM
"
Dhoros wrote:

About Cold Snap, well, here im missing something or you need that ring + protector + devotion + etc and u dnt get criticals because the main function of new ring ?. Cold Snap its also a spell, so......

RT is not only for phy hits.... it makes your global critical chance 0%.
IGN: eLdiLdoRadO
"
eragon1111 wrote:
Void battery + new ring + RT + good power charge Discharge build = Happy Faceroll

You need more than 1 power charge to make discharge do passable damage, especially with a void battery equiped.

"
Dhoros wrote:

RT makes you never crit with any skill so all hits always generate a power charge.
My supporter items: Victario's Charity and The Forsaken
"
takeme wrote:
"
Dhoros wrote:

RT is not only for phy hits.... it makes your global critical chance 0%.

Ok, as i said, i was missing something more from RT. So this menas must be maked from Templar / Witch or even a tanker Mara incinerate. Void Battery now will cost alot more and legacy i dnt want to imagine how much precious would be more xDD.

EDIT: Question apart, where i can see which items are form a league or other. This ring for example, its for all genre league or for a specific one ?.
IGNs: eternal_nina, eternal_madira, eternal_reaper, getmyshadow, eternal_ihgheart, eternal_darkess.
Last edited by Dhoros on Jan 9, 2014, 8:02:01 AM
"
hoargald wrote:
The design of Romira's Banquet was teamwork with Rory. I had in mind to design an item, which helps melee tanks to benefit from criticals. Many builds use RT because it is difficult to gain a high crit strike chance together with a decent hit-chance. With this ring, i think, many melee tanks can skip RT.

But the game is really complex, and with all the unqiues and mechanis out there its nearly impossibly to discover all the possibilities this ring opens up. It came never in my mind, that you can use this ring with RT, so that you have a permanent supply of Power Charges...

But I hope that GGG during their tests did not overlook combinations that makes this ring really overpowerd...

You'll love what I'm about to do :)
"
hoargald wrote:

But I hope that GGG during their tests did not overlook combinations that makes this ring really overpowerd...

For that hope to be grounded we have to assume it has been tested at all, a lot of things that came out since release don't seem overly tested to me.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Out of 4 new uniques, only 1 (the ring) is somewhat good. Yay for more crap to vendor...
All of these uniques are insane. The 3 low level uniques are clearly going to turn the tides in races.
So throw a Gpm+Lmp+Spec Throw -> discharge away?
IGN: Smegacore
Powerful low level uniques = Luckiest guy wins the race

How do actually "competitive" racers feel about that?
IGN - PlutoChthon, Talvathir

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info