Officially Supported Linux Client

Windows wont even install on my SSD and tech support tells me to run memchecks. Switched to Kubuntu, didn't have a single problem yet. And keep in mind that Linux people tend to be power users that don't mind sinking buck into your game.
Path of Exile is actually THE MAIN reason I still have Windows on 2 of my computers. If there was a Linux client, I could probably finally stop Dual Booting.

Still waiting for GGG to admit that they made mistakes and actually work on fixing them.

You'll find me when pigs start flying.

ArchLinux
"
Path of Exile is actually THE MAIN reason I still have Windows on 2 of my computers. If there was a Linux client, I could probably finally stop Dual Booting.

Same here.
The few other games I do play have a native Linux client

Guess that makes me

"War's over, soldier. You just don't know it yet. Everybody lost."
"
Nishrek wrote:

Would you share what these are? Could be interesting, just for the case we cant continue with POE when we can't run W7 anymore...
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
Last edited by Mr_Cee on Aug 10, 2017, 4:50:13 AM
"
Mr_Cee wrote:
"
Nishrek wrote:

Would you share what these are? Could be interesting, just for the case we cant continue with POE when we can't run W7 anymore...

I'd be interested too.

My current list includes:

Albion Online - Has a native Linux client
Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem - Linux client promised
Shadow Warriors 2 - Linux client promised
Age of Wonders III - Has a native Linux client

There's a number of titles coming over next year or so with the promise of Linux clients but we'll just have to see what actually arrives.
Interested too.

681 if my wife counts as a second person? We both play. That totally counts as two.
POE plays well on wine, and the dev teem seems to take that seriously, but a native client would be awesome so...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info