The Ultimate Melee DPS/TANK [FACEBREAKER ONSLAUGHT GUIDE]

"
Wonkie wrote:
What do you recommend for bandits?

+40 Life, +18%phys damage, Kill/Endurance charge - I killed. Because when you get enough armor endurance charges are basically useless against anything else than Maze Vaal. :-)

You could also go for 8% AS. I havent done the math of that yet - because I made my build and character before the patch that buffed physical damage.

I'm sure that whatever of those combos you choose, will be great actually. There are som pros/cons with each of them!
How do you feel about using infernal blow with meelee splash over cyclone? I just switched to this build and when using blood magic with cyclone it uses up an enormous amount of life per hit (133 life in my case) when compared to infernal blow (which uses 35 life). I find my life goes down faster just using cyclone than from the actual dmg i take from mobs lol
"
Khaylee wrote:
How do you feel about using infernal blow with meelee splash over cyclone? I just switched to this build and when using blood magic with cyclone it uses up an enormous amount of life per hit (133 life in my case) when compared to infernal blow (which uses 35 life). I find my life goes down faster just using cyclone than from the actual dmg i take from mobs lol

Survivability is worse. Hard to apply blind. Dangerous reflect. Hard to avoid and kite monsters with Infernal Blow.

IMO :-)
Hey Nasta, I cant seem to find a meginords in onslaught (literally no one offering to sell one), are there any viable replacements to this item until I do?
Better know this Suuwoop business n***** f*** around and get lit up in your liva, better consida Im a heavy hitta to spit a gat, so watch your mouth before I let loose and give ya that..... Fire
i'm curious why you spec'd out of the 2x 5% reduced mana reservation nodes. which aura did you sacrifice?
"
Techn9ne wrote:
Hey Nasta, I cant seem to find a meginords in onslaught (literally no one offering to sell one), are there any viable replacements to this item until I do?

Yes a decent rare rustic belt would also be good.

or if you have BoR you could use a tanky belt like this for example:

The best belt for this build would probably be a Rustic belt with Life, strength, res, chaos res, armor etc... great mods like that.
Last edited by Exalton on Jul 23, 2013, 1:33:53 AM
Can I just say that endurance charges are more vauable than you give them credit for. People also tend to forget that they add 4% resist, which is very valuable when you're in an elemental weakness map to reach your cap, in addition to reaching max damage reduction. The only reason to skip out on them is laziness.
Last edited by xNovoxx on Jul 23, 2013, 5:53:01 AM
How important is it to have a 1k5+ armor/eva shield ?

Is it critical considering the others items might be low on armor (to get some res/life, maybe phys roll), or in the end it doesnt matter that much.

I used to be chaos capped on my EK, so i may go for that here and use blood rage. I assume the 20Q is not needed due to reaching life leech cap anyway, but thus allowing to go added fire damage (right ?) with cyclone, in the free spot.
Or is the 20% extra from Q20 life leech THAT good ?

Thanks !
"
pleasejason wrote:
i'm curious why you spec'd out of the 2x 5% reduced mana reservation nodes. which aura did you sacrifice?

He mostlikely accuired Alpha Howl, so he really doesnt need the reserves.
what are your thoughts on the new unique amulet on this build?
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Anvil

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info