0.11.2 Patch Notes

"
zinger wrote:
"Melee Splash now has a line of sight check. You will not be able to Splash past walls or other objects that block line of sight from the target point of the attack."

Hmmm so, line of sight checks exist. Now what else could those be used for .. hmmm

If line of site checks didn't exist, you'd be able to fire anything over/through any obstacle.
IGN = Dellusions_Duelist
ty for nerfing ES CI when i was heading there
looks like nothing is sacred for you GGGuys

Path of Nofun
"
Infused Shield has been reduced from 20% more maximum Energy Shield to 12%.

GGG, that's as stupid as anything else stupid you've done since you started working on POE.

Well, I'll be taking a break, if not perma leave, from POE. I worked my ass off to get to a point where I can have fun, and just last night I was recording videos to make a guide. Now you come in with a dumbass patch, remove 1K+ of ES...so instead of having fun and killing shit, I have to stack even more ES. When the fuck are you gonna get it. People should be able fairly easy achieve 10K ES or 10K HP....and HAVE SOME FUCKING FUN!!! God damn, it's not a hard concept. Fuck you guys.
Last edited by Melkrow on Jul 15, 2013, 1:59:32 PM
So does this mean the evasion boost gained from dex apply to your evasion? So you will get dodge % increase even with IR?
IGN: Athulua
I hate Iron Reflexes, so happy it got nerfed.
Bullshit, you get the game for free.

-Qarl
"
Melkrow wrote:
"
Infused Shield has been reduced from 20% more maximum Energy Shield to 12%.

GGG, that's as stupid as anything else stupid you've done since you started working on POE.

Well, I'll be taking a break, if not perma leave, from POE. I worked my ass off to get to a point where I can have fun, and just last night I was recording videos to make a guide. Now you come in with a dumbass patch, remove 1K+ of ES...so instead of having fun and killing shit, I have to stack even more ES. When the fuck are you gonna get it. People should be able fairly easy achieve 10K ES or 10K HP....and HAVE SOME FUCKING FUN!!! God damn, it's not a hard concept. Fuck you guys.

Truth.
"
knac84 wrote:

This line basically says all you need to know why ES still is superior to Life endgame. You will be able to do more maps with higher quantity later on, getting more high level map drops & better loot overall. All while having easier time (less risky) and having higher chance to level up faster (doing higher content).

ES >>> Life when decent gear at higher levels. No one cares if ES / Life is balanced when you are lvl 50 or even 70 (not saying it shouldn't be balanced, but saying is way less important). It matters to be balanced when you will be spending most of your gaming time and having higher risks.

Yes, because my CI temp character with 5k ES can out last my melee character. Actually no, he can easily die to be being stunned or frozen. Yes, I can pick up uniques to get rid of the status ailments, but it would make him even weaker than he is already. My temp can barely do 1k dps, and I have tried to finds ways to increase it drastically, but I am having a hard time 5L/6L a chest piece. My melee character does not have to worry about that issue anymore.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Jul 15, 2013, 2:10:31 PM
Energy shield was fine as was. Fuck your retarded nerfs and undo them plus buffing life nodes. God damn it.
"
The Chaos Resistance node has been moved closer to the Duelist.
Iron Reflexes now no longer includes your Dexterity bonus to Evasion from your Evasion before it is converted to Armour.
I am hoping this Chaos res can trip a respec, I've got two characters that were headed for IR that won't anymore, but that had picked up the res on the way. Not a big deal for my Duelist, but my Witch has spent the last 10 points headed that way :/
BreakingHearts/RhoaHood/BackAndVeryLate (Standard) | HushtailSweep/HushtailWeeps (Ancestor)
Last edited by SilentOppressor on Jul 15, 2013, 2:12:05 PM
"
JoleeBindoo wrote:
Care to share your build, I could really use an OP Ranger build?!

Of course I can share my build, but there is nothing special about it. Just an elemental equilibrium + explosive arrow marauder. Maybe needs some changes since they "balanced" iron reflexes in this patch.

Edit1: Use Quill Rain and be carefull with the dmg! Always use RT and do not even think about using things like lmp or gmp or you will oneshot yourself often.
In my opinion 4L Geofri's Crest or Hrimnor's Resolve with explosive arrow + chance to ignite + ele proliferation + fire penetration (all gems 20 quality) is enough dmg, but hey......
Maybe you want + burning dmg and other crazy stuff too, maybe even a staff or robe with burning dmg to switch? Everything is possibke..... DPS has almost no limit but never forget that nasty reflect mob waiting for you. ;D
There is an awesome threat in the marauder forum about this build:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/130326

Edit2: Since I'm a moron I always call my bow-mara a ranger, which of course he is not. But with the same amount of skillpoints you can start in the ranger section of the tree too and make the build work for you. In that case the build should look like:
"Yes, it is perfectly fair. It just sucks ass."
posted by Thaelyn on 12. August 2013 17:33
Last edited by 666tnt666 on Jul 16, 2013, 2:39:28 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info