0.11.2 Patch Notes

"
666tnt666 wrote:
My ranger will be even more OP after the changes. That was so necessary, because sometimes he wasn't able to oneshot a boss. ;D

That so called CI nerf is just a joke and I'm unable to see why ppl rage that much. Nothing changes for CI builds.

RT users (most of them are melees) will receive more reflect than currently and thanks to the IR changes melees will get another "nerf" too (of course not only melees).

I really like how GGG never failed to show how much they hate melee chars. ;D

Care to share your build, I could really use an OP Ranger build?!
"Iron Reflexes now no longer includes your Dexterity bonus to Evasion from your Evasion before it is converted to Armour"

incoming 1 shot cry fest from archers
ign:LegacyOfTsar
"
666tnt666 wrote:
My ranger will be even more OP after the changes. That was so necessary, because sometimes he wasn't able to oneshot a boss. ;D

lol :)

Overall some nice upgrades for my melee-ranger. After the duelist-change, I took many dots there, now it's time to choose some "at home" :)
Dynamit,
Architekturkritik, die man tatsächlich sieht!

Farin Urlaub
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2nz5q9
Didn't Shock always affect Reflect damage? o_0
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
when does this patch go live?
Ingame: maxboo

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/786795 maxBoo´s Ranger Guids Over 300.000

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1205678 HotW Submission
So will the change to Iron Reflexes trigger a full respect, or is that just a "by the way" nerf?
love the twitch integration, keep up the solid work GGG
in 1-2 month you reduce all Armor / Es Nodes from 6% to 5% or 4 % ?

Why arent you just starting to change all the nice +20% ES / MANA etc nodes to 10% ?

You guys are in nerf fever, your whole passive Talent tree looks the same from left to right and up to down very soon.

There are no more interesting passive ES /HP nodes anymore. Its all the same stupid 6% over the whole passive nodes tree....

you guys might have some fans that agree with every nerf and change you do to the passive tree but many others just hate it.......

No one wants to loose 500 , 400 or 200 Energy shield / Armor / HP every week you patch and nerf this this game......

some people here played month on their characters like me, tweaked and pimped their builds to get a bit more of what they need and you GGG guys come and take it away over night...

p.s i have a friend list with mostly 84+ players , they are all not playing anymore...... even the most encouraged ones left meanwhile.
Really? "Lets buff CI, nerf it, buff it, then nerf it again" What a fucking fail. Just buff life, Would you rather have class get 1-shot or make the game even more gear dependant? I dont care if anybody says CI is Overpowered, JUST BUFF LIFE INSTEAD OF NERFING EVERYTHING IN THE GAME. Casuals already find this game too hard, even Top Tier players agree.
Inbefore mod bans me
Last edited by Doomsdxy on Jul 15, 2013, 1:19:57 PM
"
tuccos wrote:

p.s i have a friend list with mostly 84+ players , they are all not playing anymore...... even the most encouraged ones left meanwhile.

Funny, mine is full of online ppl. And I looked at anarchy ladder sooner today, the player ranked 15 000 is level 61, which means there's 15 000 players with a character > lvl 61 in this recent league.

GAMEZ DYING
Last edited by Grahf23 on Jul 15, 2013, 1:19:22 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info