0.11.2 Patch Notes

NICE! My lvl 80 ranger is gonna wrecking face!
IGN: Standard: Feugue, Domination: KaomsDisciple
And BTW, Acrobatics still remains unchanged and remains a useless dumb passive ( using armor and ES as the same mechanic is so ..... /facepalm ) that noone will use =/ ( the points to spend beyond it are not really worth either lol ).

( and still : "Anyone knows if the 30% chance to avoid being stunned is additive or multiplicative with the innate ES 50% stun avoidance ?" )
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Fix desync please. Do something!
"
Ekolite wrote:
"
nynyny wrote:
Because the only way to avoid one shotting yourself to reflect when you actually have the damage to do so is by Ghost Reaver leeching 8.8% of your damage with Vaals Pact.

If you dont have Vaals you die, simple as that. So when your spell has the potential to deal that much damage Vaals is mandatory, you cant just ignore that. Another thing is that reducing the amount of life leeched will make it way harder for ES based characters that usually already have trouble mitigating small hits to sustain themselves.

As an ES based character you not only have to invest points to be able to leech, you also dont have the armour and life regeneration life based character have pretty much by default because they dont have to go out of their way. So while leech is mandatory for both of them CI already pays way more to make it work. Sure, the ES pool is highest, but Life makes up for that thanks to the other bonuses the gear automatically grants.

You want to decrease the amount of leech so ES based characters become even more prone to one shotting themselves even with Vaal Pact or not being able to sustain incoming damage but dont give them anything Life based characters have? Thats the opposite of balancing, thats pushing people into a certain direction.

1- This amount of leech nerf(10-20%)doesnt matter much in cases where you 1 shot yourself, and im talking about aoe ref, and it can be dealt with. vaal pact also helps you stay at full ES when you reflect instead of making you vulnerable while leeching w/o VP.

2- Ok the nerf shouldnt be leech % based, how about add a drawback to ghost reaver: you leech at 30% slower rate.

3- Remember vaal is there and its the same, GR+CI alone is the combo I'm finding it too strong for a mandatory boon being CI. GR w/o CI is fine however, so a GR nerf should be more thought about maybe.

This would be only borderline acceptable change. In the end it would force you into getting Vaals Pact, but still be better than the other proposals.

But imo, comparing Life and ES+Ghost Reaver, a change like that wouldnt do the game any good. It would rather drive away people from ES based leech builds and further limit the amount of viable CI speccs.

Let alone that the node isnt imbalanced at all if you ask me since, as I already stated, you need to invest a decent amount of points to make the builds work in the first place.
very good patch!
I'm that Morty guy.
imo game should gets harder. if hc player can overcome anything then what is there left for them to do? good players always looking for challenge, to solve something with their own unique build of gear. so far I am very satisfied with my lower life acrobatics frenzy unarmed max block max resist blind build, and he gonna be stronger with buff to evasion. I am sure many players will find ways to adapt.

so, anyone care to tell me what one or two build that is so solid it can stand the test of time?
"
Necrogue wrote:
"

i dont care, you clearly havent seen dragon or other armor focused tanks tanking vaal smash and kole etc, to say that

Non map Vaal and Kole? You nub I'm not talking about those weak bosses. (ha see I can troll too)

you're bad, just get over it n00p
[quote="DirkAustin"]They can always make a loser league where Monsters do no damage and you one shot everything. Goodness, people, just don't play in the hard parts of the game if you cant handle them.[/quote]

"
The three increased maximum Energy Shield passives after Chaos Inoculation have been reduced to 6% from 8%.
Infused Shield has been reduced from 20% more maximum Energy Shield to 12%.

omg! noooo again I will have problems on maps :( Changed like 5 times my character in gear and pasiv need to do it again :|
Now it just silly to take IS :O better take all to shield 30%... and change 2 chanded weapon for one and shield. 2 chanded unplayable now (not safe - special with my build firebal) ;|

"Having a Key, having a game, Playing all day"
Life is just a game.
IGN: Twitch/Tox2
Last edited by Toxic999 on Jul 15, 2013, 11:52:41 AM
"
"
Necrogue wrote:
"

i dont care, you clearly havent seen dragon or other armor focused tanks tanking vaal smash and kole etc, to say that

Non map Vaal and Kole? You nub I'm not talking about those weak bosses. (ha see I can troll too)

you're bad, just get over it n00p

Why is it that youre not even using your real account to post on the forums?

So no one sees your highest characters being 60?
WOW; JUST GOT BRAINFCKED AGAIN :D
twitch support SOOO nice
other stuff is best of work as always

<3
In GGG we trust.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info