0.11.2 Patch Notes

guys why do u even care, roll dual totem and forget about reflect
Next passive balance should be in the Marauder/Templar area.
More info: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/458894

The Iron Reflexes change is nice so that it is not better anymore then pure armor but playing as a Marauder or Templar for HC or Onslaught basically means that you need to invest too much in life nodes which are too weak atm and too much spread. (I really don't understand why you had to nerf life nodes before).

To explains this:

Marauder and Templar life builds often play with BM support gems in combination with multiple aura's (reserving all mana) and Inner Force. Marauders and Templars typically select life nodes from both the Templar and the Marauder starting area.

Near Inner force there is the 16% Devine Toughness node (all the way in the top). Near the Marauder starting area there is the Blood drinker and those 2x10% Life nodes right below it.

So now you already traveled from north to south but there is more: Most life builds travel to the south of the Duelist tree as well to select Golem's Blood and more over there.

From what I hear this, and going to IR with Grace aura, is the only way to be sure not having to die because of tanking (assuming you will have +Life on all your gear as well).

So GGG: Now is the time, really. What I would really love to see are better life nodes in the Templar and Marauder areas so I can just stick to those trees (I am pure life/melee ffs so I shouldn't have to travel to the DEX/STR tree).
And secondly: Boost those shield nodes, who is going to invest in 10 x 2% block chance when you will die when you don't block because you don't have enough life?

Last edited by Startkabels on Jul 15, 2013, 10:39:26 AM
"
"
Stokes wrote:
The measily 1% reflect nerf conveys to me that you really didn't want to nerf it to begin with. Why are you guys so insistent in leaving this terrible mechanic in the game?

as a buffer to casuals like yourself? adapt ... or play d3

Ah yes, the ol' 'Blind Insult Instead of Actual Answer' approach.
CI had better survivability than life because Life users generally used armor. Armor is useless because it basically offers no protection from big hits(I get it. If you hit steel armor hard enough it will bend but this is a fantasy game!). Fixing the broken armor mechanic or a bigger life pool would have helped but Kaoms Heart ruined that having 10 times more life than most other items. So what do they do? Nerf CI again.. This game has some good content but it's obvious that the balance people have no idea what they are doing. I was about to get stash tabs for my 2nd account that I have friends use but what's the point if my build is constantly getting nerfed because of other broken mechanics.
Berek's Grip Ice Spear
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/780707
Budget Magicfind and/or Hardcore Flame Totem
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1211543
"
Necrogue wrote:
Armor is useless because it basically offers no protection from big hits

lol, another granite user saying armor is crap
[quote="DirkAustin"]They can always make a loser league where Monsters do no damage and you one shot everything. Goodness, people, just don't play in the hard parts of the game if you cant handle them.[/quote]

"
kolp wrote:
"
"
kolp wrote:
Hmm, I guess this just went up in value:

800+ ES at 20% qual, plus 100+ life? No need for CI....Stack both with chaos res.

lol tradespawn, who would es / hp anymore?

Me. Reason? These:

On my Power Siphon Witch. Need a large health pool to make it work. With 6 frenzy charges + Zealots Oath, I regen ~400 ES per second.

CI is so last month...

Just FYI I tried this and Zealots oath scales from your ES pool and not your HP pool when you have the CI keystone. HP has no effect what so ever. If you want it to regen ES, not picking CI is... well you know what I mean :D

I had 800 ES/sec with a 11K pool.

that chest could be decent enough for an INSANE Eldritch battery user. You will gain alot of mana :P
Last edited by Harmster on Jul 15, 2013, 10:56:00 AM
"
"
Necrogue wrote:
Armor is useless because it basically offers no protection from big hits

lol, another granite user saying armor is crap

I have many high lvl Life and CI builds.
Berek's Grip Ice Spear
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/780707
Budget Magicfind and/or Hardcore Flame Totem
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1211543
"
Harmster wrote:
"
kolp wrote:
"
kolp wrote:
Hmm, I guess this just went up in value:

800+ ES at 20% qual, plus 100+ life? No need for CI....Stack both with chaos res.

Me. Reason? These:

On my Power Siphon Witch. Need a large health pool to make it work. With 6 frenzy charges + Zealots Oath, I regen ~400 ES per second.

CI is so last month...

Just FYI I tried this and Zealots oath scales from your ES pool and not your HP pool when you have the CI keystone. HP has no effect what so ever. If you want it to regen ES, not picking CI is... well you know what I mean :D

that chest could be decent enough for an INSANE Eldritch battery user. You will gain alot of mana :P

My es pool is 6K :) And I'm not CI. Just high es/life.
"The Eye of Ra appears against you,
His force is powerful against you.
She devours you, she punishes you
In this her name 'Devouring Flame."
-Anubis Hotep
Last edited by Wadjet on Jul 15, 2013, 10:57:44 AM
"
Qarl wrote:
Infused Shield has been reduced from 20% more maximum Energy Shield to 12%.

Could u please explain the reason behind this change ? cuz i cant understand why u changed it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info