0.11.2 Patch Notes

So if the reflect damage uses your own accuracy and eva this means if I have Resolute Technique this means I will never ever evade my own attacks right?
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
"
tuccos wrote:
CI nerf after i just build a CI witch....

typical really......

i wonder what passives i have to give up to get to CI now since its moved.......

Duelists are already gods , why did you have to move CI closer to them instead of Witch ????

Do math, realise its not a big nerf and wipe the tears already
[quote="DirkAustin"]They can always make a loser league where Monsters do no damage and you one shot everything. Goodness, people, just don't play in the hard parts of the game if you cant handle them.[/quote]

one small question,i think skill tree reset should be applied to all players, because due to huge change in ranger area, other characters might prefer to go into the ranger part after the patch.

Further more, it mentioned " not compatible with the new layout have had all their passive skill points refunded.", must i be affected by the new patch if i started as a ranger (meaning am i definitely getting a skill points reset no matter how i build my ranger? )

If rangers are not 100% getting reset, du too not taking some big nodes, then the patch will not benefit all ranger?
IGN:RangerRazor
*RaZor's Shop*[with price*cheap*] :http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/460710
"
Pewzor wrote:
So if the reflect damage uses your own accuracy and eva this means if I have Resolute Technique this means I will never ever evade my own attacks right?

Correct.
"
Qarl wrote:
General Balance:
  • Spell Block and Spell Dodge now apply to reflected Spell damage.
I have a question regarding Tempest Shield. If I deal damage to a monster, the damage is reflected, and then I block it, do I deal Tempest Shield damage to myself?
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jul 15, 2013, 6:47:31 AM
"
Pewzor wrote:

yep, same with Unwavering Stance
[quote="DirkAustin"]They can always make a loser league where Monsters do no damage and you one shot everything. Goodness, people, just don't play in the hard parts of the game if you cant handle them.[/quote]

I really dont get the Iron Reflex line.

To put it simply, Dexterity doesnt increase your Evasion Rating anymore when transfered into Armour, so having 200 Dexterity will give you literally nothing (except for some Accuracy) when you use Iron Reflexes, correct?

If thats the case it honestly is pants-on-head retarded.
To much reduce of ES !!!!!!!!!!!
"
nynyny wrote:
I really dont get the Iron Reflex line.

To put it simply, Dexterity doesnt increase your Evasion Rating anymore when transfered into Armour, so having 200 Dexterity will give you literally nothing (except for some Accuracy) when you use Iron Reflexes, correct?

If thats the case it honestly is pants-on-head retarded.

because IR users were stacking dex besides for gear requirements /massive facepalm

"
HTdeagle wrote:
To much reduce of ES !!!!!!!!!!!

lol'd

Last edited by JahIthBerTirUmMalLumKoKoMal on Jul 15, 2013, 6:52:50 AM
"
diebymee wrote:
Nerfing again and again? One thing that was interesting when going CI was to be immune to chaos dammage ok, but also the oportunity of have access to ES nodes with high %.

Now and as you made these nodes regulars ones, there is no reason why to go CI anymore except for the chaos dammage. Better keep life + ES and resist to chaos on stuff then.

TBH, Im not really happy by this small nerf, but that's the game, I understand, and it is still nice to see that you're working that hard.

The nerf isn't that bad. ES is still superior to HP at the moment. Making sensational comments like CI is useless now is pointless. If you could make a rational argument why a few less %ES is going to break CI the devs might listen though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info