0.11.2 Patch Notes

I say again. ES is not overpowered. It is GHOST REAVER which is overpowered.
For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
Don't like the IR nerf, besides that looks pretty solid.
IGN: Darkrox (not my main, just for easy contact)
~ Yes i'm the Darkrox from Runes of Magic - World's #1 Guild Pravum 2009 - 2011 ~
Very in-depth notes.

Nice to see changes to the ranger tree.

Not to sure what to make of the IR nerf, more pure evasion rangers might come to the forefront now.
I am currently running at 10.9k AR with Grace, and currently sitting at 249 dex. Not sure how much armor I will lose since I did not invest much evasion rating nodes besides the obvious one close in the duelist tree. The rest are either in the Ranger tree, or just away from the duelist tree. Being a melee character, I need to sustain a lot of blow, and with good amount of armor, I can absorb some of them. Since I went IR, I also went with Unwavering Stance to avoid getting stunned.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Jul 15, 2013, 4:22:27 AM
As a part time streamer a big thank you for the twitch features! Being able to read chat in game is fantastic and can't wait to test out the other utilities, hope they're better than current alternatives.

Keep up the good work as always GGG.
@Delectrixz
* Path of Exile now allows Twitch streaming from inside the game client, including full support for streaming webcam footage

* The Chaos Resistance node has been moved closer to the Duelist.

* Damage While Dual Wielding passives near the Duelist increased from 6% to 8%.

* Avoid Freeze and Avoid Chill increased to 40% in the Crystal Skin cluster.

Love to see this ! :) GG GGG you guys are so cool !
"
ubix wrote:
where is:

-> Fixed a bug where the banners in the friend list didn't show the correct league

?!?!?

+1
from 0.10.0 patch notes: "Fixed a bug where you could add Piety to your friends list." xD
I usually never complain about patches balance, because I have blind faith in GGG work.
It is always after lot of tests, thoughts and hard work.
So, I should do as always, be patient, and wait for changes to be confirmed as the best choice.

Sorry, but not this time. I think there is a mistake a bout CI nerf. So, let's make a constructive feedback, from a player that is not a hardcore gamer (playing like 10-15h / week, ususally less).

So, as a CI witch player, I am a bit shocked by this nerf. I am losing 14% max ES with this (3 x -2% on minor nodes, -8% on notable if I understood patch notes correctly). Which even at my lvl 67 represents 500 ES, and my gear is just correct, not amazing.
I already have hard times surviving some of boss's attack : Kole often OS me. I haven't tried maps yet, because I still die too much in "normal" areas and thought I need to get better gears.

It will be worse now. Why ?

I mean ok, some hardcore gamers are probably abusing CI builds.
But nerfing should affect them, and only them (or mostly). You are making casual gamers like me desperate. I can't play 30h a week to get gears that makes CI overpowered. But now I can't survive enough to get better gears ?

As someone said in early pages, that's not by nerfing the passive that the CI build will no more be abused. The gear is the problem. You should not be able to reach 1000 ES on one piece of gear, that's the reason to me.
Because, that's a thing I don't have, and my char is really not overpowered, I still die a lot (not even in maps !), really. And sometimes I feel I shouldn't. But still, with decent (and not endgame) gear, CI doesn't make me invincible, really not.

Hope this feedback was interesting to read :)
"
Delirii wrote:
Meh.
Don't like the IR change a single bit.
The bad part will still be there: Stupidly easy armour stacking for strength based characters.

There are just as many +evasion nodes in the dex area as there are +armour nodes in the STR area. It's just that now dex character need to invest comparable points to str characters to have high armour- they can't just get 6-8 nodes worth of armour baseline from their attributes.

Talisman softcore IGN:disappointment
"
didom wrote:
That is what Im talking about. The dexterity bonus for me is quite big. That is like loosing 8 nodes of plus 8% evasion.

I am not whining cause my build will be nerfed, i would still manage to compensate somehow, but i don't like the IR nerf cause it kills the flexibility of the build making system. You could have a dex based character with a lot of armor who would fear the big heavy hitters like Kole or Brutus but laugh at the small mobs, or you could have a dex based character with a lot of evasion who can avoid the more lethal hits but take more damage overall.I think the right decision in this situation was to keep IR the way it was and just buff evasion.

I think dex effecting IR was always a bad idea. Its on the ranger part of the tree, so ranged character = range advantage, like this its more balanced. They still got % evasion nodes giving armor increases to IR. Just check in game and report how much you lost, its probably no biggie.
[quote="DirkAustin"]They can always make a loser league where Monsters do no damage and you one shot everything. Goodness, people, just don't play in the hard parts of the game if you cant handle them.[/quote]

Last edited by JahIthBerTirUmMalLumKoKoMal on Jul 15, 2013, 4:40:50 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info