0.11.2 Patch Notes

"
Qarl wrote:

Iron Reflexes now no longer includes your Dexterity bonus to Evasion from your Evasion

[removed]
Last edited by Michael_GGG on Jul 15, 2013, 4:49:40 AM
can sb tell me if you get a full respec with the new patch if you took a passiv that stayed in the same place but just got his % rebalanced?
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
I am currently running at 10.9k AR with Grace, and currently sitting at 249 dex. Not sure how much armor I will lose since I did not invest much evasion rating nodes besides the obvious one close in the duelist tree. The rest are either in the Ranger tree, or just away from the duelist tree. Being a melee character, I need to sustain a lot of blow, and with good amount of armor, I can absorb some of them. Since I went IR, I also went with Unwavering Stance to avoid getting stunned.

You're generally better off taking Armour nodes anyway on an IR build, assuming they are within easy reach.

249 dex is worth about the same as one notable Eva node.
Why would you nerf the dex bonus???????? are you wanting less players to use dex????????? seriously???????????????
CI nerf. i dont like it.
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
No. Dexterity never applied "before" the conversion, and could not do so. That second part is technically incorrect, but is merely used to indicate that the reason Dexterity was applying because the evasion had been evasion before the conversion to armour. Evasion that is converted to dexterity no longer gets any bonus from dexterity.

My brain.

I'm impressed how GGG is able to release large patches like this every month. Keep it up!
Last edited by Hvall on Jul 15, 2013, 4:59:40 AM
==============================================================
"
elwindakos wrote:
People loses 6% of es in total.

They whine infinitely like little b****.

What the heck is all your problem people.I mean seriously,in a wall of text of changes,you whine on one line of text and more so insignificant one.Ci user here.

I cant even comprehend the whiners

the reason you can't comprehend the whiners is because you can't comprehend simple English

"
Qarl wrote:

The three increased maximum Energy Shield passives after Chaos Inoculation have been reduced to 6% from 8%.

Infused Shield has been reduced from 20% more maximum Energy Shield to 12%.

expect to see a lot of dead HC chars in the next couple of days as they over estimate their survivability
Last edited by jamesl on Jul 15, 2013, 5:05:44 AM
mh i thought ggg was working more on game content and less on technical problems but that twitch update is just huge ,maybe you could use that time to do something about ati cards
my dual wield claw shadow that has both CI and IR is gonna get double nerfed...

ahhhhhhh D:

but i kinda understand the reasoning for the changes, to make CI and IR less mandatory for everyone...
"
Slider13 wrote:
Nerfing ES passives is horrible and shouldn't be done. The problem as always, and you don't get it, is that a piece of ES gear shouldn't be able to have 1000 ES on it. This is the exact same problem with Kaoms Heart. You have passives that are % based and you allow single hp/es stats to be ridiculously high, making any nerf to %s bigger for those that don't have best in slot gear and just a mere nuisance to those with the best gear. If you want to fix ES, lower the % bonus that gear can roll or the flat additional, don't nerf the stats that everyone relies on.

This is especially disappointing to anyone who either is or was thinking of playing a CI melee build with hybrid gear. it's that much harder to get the right amount of ES and armor now to survive, but for those that run and hide after they cast their totems, no big deal right?

Bridge the game between gear, don't screw people with passives "fixes".

They have driven themselves to a corner regarding this. And more or less they have stated indirectly they lack 'balls' to nerf existing gear. So we will keep seeing this sort of balance changes that screw with passive tree instead of fixing the root of the problems (totally unbalanced uniques & rare mod rolls).

It's a shame as they will never be able to strike a right balance that way and will just annoy a majority with pity changes instead of fixing broken items (and yes, I own some of these high ES pieces too). The problem is that as they add more stupid broken items the game will become harder to balance this way, and at some point it will be impossible to balance that way, help us when that moment comes, or infuse some balls to GGG and stop stupid 'compromising' for the good of the game, although it may be too late by then and we will end up with a broken meta.

Fearing a short team leakage of rage quitters that can't adapt to their gear changes you are risking the long-term well-being of the game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info