[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

Multistrike alone gives 107% increased attack speed ... i guess you are not using one... my advice? Put one ASAP!
Also i have 20/20 faster attacks now
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Jan 8, 2014, 5:10:06 AM
nvm
Wicked_Clown
Last edited by DjPapaz on Jan 8, 2014, 5:23:30 AM
"
KorgothBG wrote:
Multistrike alone gives 107% increased attack speed ... i guess you are not using one... my advice? Put one ASAP!
Also i have 20/20 faster attacks now

My bad, you're right. I've swapped multstrike with IIR :)
"
KorgothBG wrote:
You should have 2 CWDT
The first one linked to Enduring cry and a your curse of choice. You want the CWDT at level 1 and the Enduring Cry and the curse at level 5 ( don't level it beyond that level!)
The second CWDT should be linked to Molten shell and Decoy totem. Level up those three as high as possible! You can put you curse here too and level it up aswell.

thanks heaps for the help !
hello I am following this amazing guide

this is my gem setup:
Spoiler

i need advice what skill gems will be the best combination put into a
(colors is not important)

for example CWDT with enfeeble and vulnerability or CWDT with lower lvl molten shell or another attack like frenzy with item rarity? or something else?
Last edited by textik on Jan 9, 2014, 5:25:59 AM
You don't need more than 1 curse.. because curses don't stack and only 1 curse can be active at the same time ( of course there are items and passive skill which change that.. but none are good for this build )
You can do Frenzy + IIR + IIQ + Cullig strike if you are into maintaining frenzy charges and using culling strike with IIQ/IIR to finish off bosses.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Jan 9, 2014, 9:07:55 AM
sorry for my bad english

Infernal only consumes 60 mana per hit (6L)

Infernal Blow + Multistrike + Melee Splash + Melee Physial Damage+ Added Fire Damage + Faster Attacks

How do you put up with mana? I'm using Infernal and mana cost is too high, and I saw in the videos that you guys do not have a problem with mana, how?

Do you have mana leech junnys? If you don't .. then it's impossible
"
KorgothBG wrote:
Do you have mana leech junnys? If you don't .. then it's impossible

this is the problem

thx man
"
KorgothBG wrote:
You don't need more than 1 curse.. because curses don't stack and only 1 curse can be active at the same time ( of course there are items and passive skill which change that.. but none are good for this build )
You can do Frenzy + IIR + IIQ + Cullig strike if you are into maintaining frenzy charges and using culling strike with IIQ/IIR to finish off bosses.

and what do you think about going molten shell on lower lvl ? So will be 2molten shell 1. high lvl with high CWDT and lower one ... so can be active more tmes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info