[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

"
DjPapaz wrote:
try to get
Spoiler

These to until lvl 16 and than put these to on and link Infernal blow + melee splash and rest of game becomes easy mode :)

Ofc later on time to time try to upgrade other part's of your gear like it's written in this guide :)

If have probs with some equip PM me in game ( Niekshaz ) and maybe ill find something to help you get up there ;)

Thanks for that. Will do :) Still getting used to the whole currency system in the game, also, so I'm sure I'll get ripped off somewhere! :D

"
KorgothBG wrote:
And about the level by level passive skill tree progresion - check out the Pasive skill tree section of the build and you'll find a skill tree per 10 skill points there.

No no, the passive tree part is fine. I meant skill gems from doing quests early on. Like, at the moment Valniran has dual strike, heavy blow, and cleave while running 2 weapons.
ah those..it dsnt matter what will u choose ;) just read the guide closely and if u see there gem wich is needed for ya pick it up ;) dotn worry about taking wrong one..because it's fairly easy and ussualy not very expencive to get any needed gem any time.

Ya trading at the start looks impossible but after some time it looks even better than ussual gold thing ;)

also :
For item searching and sometimes price checking
Spoiler
http://poe.xyz.is/

Many use full info and pretty much updated currency rates
Spoiler
http://www.poepro.net/currency/#more-259
Wicked_Clown
"
DjPapaz wrote:
ah those..it dsnt matter what will u choose ;) just read the guide closely and if u see there gem wich is needed for ya pick it up ;) dotn worry about taking wrong one..because it's fairly easy and ussualy not very expencive to get any needed gem any time.

Ya trading at the start looks impossible but after some time it looks even better than ussual gold thing ;)

also :
For item searching and sometimes price checking
Spoiler
http://poe.xyz.is/

Many use full info and pretty much updated currency rates
Spoiler
http://www.poepro.net/currency/#more-259

Awesome! Thanks so much for the help :)
any1 thought about exchanging one of the IB gems ( 6l version ) for an empower gem? would that work?
Wicked_Clown
I really don't see the point in that ... it's not like the level of the gems have that big of an impact.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
im a bit unsure about how cwdt works, should i be lvling it with enduring cry and molten shell or should i keep all 3 at lvl 1?
You should have 2 CWDT
The first one linked to Enduring cry and a your curse of choice. You want the CWDT at level 1 and the Enduring Cry and the curse at level 5 ( don't level it beyond that level!)
The second CWDT should be linked to Molten shell and Decoy totem. Level up those three as high as possible! You can put you curse here too and level it up aswell.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Jan 7, 2014, 8:57:31 PM
Hi Korgoth, I would like to ask for your opinion about this theorycraft that I've been working on. The tree will be look like this build. the idea is instead of using full life and regen, I went to use EB/MOM with Mind Drinker along with Arctic Armor (AA) to get more survivability. But I don't know the effectiveness, since I'm still experimenting it with my duelist (still lvl 21). For Auras, I will use Hatred + Discipline on mana and Clarity on life using BM.

what do you think about the effectiveness compare to your build? especially on the survivability
Last edited by wiwing on Jan 7, 2014, 11:32:46 PM
Hmm.. i.. really can't give a helpful advice.. so far i've never done an EB/MoM build so have no idea how effective it can be. My main concern is that only 30% of the damage taken goes to the mana but 70% will still hit your Life. And of course the fact that you'll have less block is not great. But it might work... this is just my theory thouthgs ... you have to test it to know for sure.
Hi, how did you get 254% attack speed increase?
I'm using BoR and have 54% only.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info