[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

it's not that bad i'd say ;)
Spoiler
Wicked_Clown
It's not bad now.. because now it has 3d art .. but before it was a different case ;)
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
oh..haven't seen any of that since i started just after 1.0.1 release :)
Wicked_Clown
lvl 77 already, pretty much finished gearing only left to change one ring from fire res to lighting one :/
So fully charged reach 47k dps :) with 3 frenzy charges and onslaugth :) started using blood rage on lower lvl CwDT and that s fun :) hp dsnt go down even if not attacking and those free frenzy charges as always welcome ;)
Wicked_Clown
Well if you follow the suggested tree you must have more than enough life regen so that you can freely use the Blood Rage without fealing it's downside.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Can anyone give some insight on how their character is using dominating blow as main skill. Stuff like do you have any trouble killing stuff or survival.

There is just so many builds around here its hard to choose, so in short what makes a domination blow build good?
Closed Beta Member.
"
ogorhan wrote:
Can anyone give some insight on how their character is using dominating blow as main skill. Stuff like do you have any trouble killing stuff or survival.

There is just so many builds around here its hard to choose, so in short what makes a domination blow build good?

well with dominating blow, i just swap out my infernal blow gem from my Bringer of Rain helm for dominating blow.
if the mana cost is still too high, you can remove the added fire damage gem as well and put a reduce mana, item quantity, or stun gem in place of it (those have zero mana multiplier costs on them) or if you have good life leech, blood magic gem
Last edited by Wickerman3 on Jan 4, 2014, 10:25:34 PM
Just wondering if gear/skill gem choices early on have any bearing on the later game build(I'm just starting this because it looks neat, and I'm not sure if I'm going to continue my lvl 27 archer). I can't pretend to have any huge knowledge of the game, as I am literally just starting out in this world and haven't familiarised myself with everything yet.

Do you have anything that kind of gives a loose step by step for early levels/quests/gear for this build? I haven't really looked through the thread, to be honest.
Last edited by CanadianSchism on Jan 6, 2014, 3:10:08 PM
try to get
Spoiler

These to until lvl 16 and than put these to on and link Infernal blow + melee splash and rest of game becomes easy mode :)

Ofc later on time to time try to upgrade other part's of your gear like it's written in this guide :)

If have probs with some equip PM me in game ( Niekshaz ) and maybe ill find something to help you get up there ;)
Wicked_Clown
And about the level by level passive skill tree progresion - check out the Pasive skill tree section of the build and you'll find a skill tree per 10 skill points there.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info