[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

just bought this for 8c lawl ^^

8c? Nice! Gratz! :)
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"
KorgothBG wrote:
8c? Nice! Gratz! :)

Yes, the roll is very very bad but it's something..

The extra phys dmg that mobs give you is noticiable?

It can be. But only vs very hard hitting physical damage bosses.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"
KorgothBG wrote:
It can be. But only vs very hard hitting physical damage bosses.

like orchard tunneler megaultraOPiness
No, like Maze Oversoul smash Attack :D
and Colonade Carnage Smash attack
and Residence/Palace Dominus Smash attack
And the mace guy in Courtyard
I think that's all
Hello

Thanks for posting the build :D
I'm using it on Nemesis, lvl 51 now at atc3 on Cruel
Its the most fun build I've tried so far
Since Im a bit new to the game, its being hard to get some good gear, but Im really enjoing the build
And it's a nice organized guide :)

Thanks o/
Last edited by DreamE on Nov 21, 2013, 2:29:58 AM
HI. First thank for the guide.
I began my smash head scion on 23 October. Currently level 82.
Just dead two time. First by the end of fight with dominus in cruel. Bleeding issue ^^ and secondly when farming dominus in merciless; the multistrike gem issue ^^.
Very easy to level, always level = level or level+1 of map! Very amazing.
BTW i like playing this toons. Just starting from scion through the res nod and i go to your starting area and then follow the full build.
As at 82 level with 74% block and enough life for the moment (4.6k) i Wonder if it's a good idea to take part of the soveiregnty Wheel?

I plan to put this toon till end level!

@DreamE & fbiwky
I'm glad that you like my guide and that you find it helpfull ^^

@fbiwky

About the Sovereignty. It is a nice node... but i'd spend points in it only at very high levels... If you can Sustain 2 auras and still cast with mana then i'd suggest to go to the Sovereignty node from the 2 Aura Effect nodes. If you can't then try the 2 reduced reserved mana nodes. But if you still can sustain only hatred i'd suggest to skip Sovereignty.

The other possibility is if you use Blood Magic Support gem and use 2 auras on your mana. If that's the case - then take the 2 Aura Effect nodes to tget to the Sovereignity
Hi

I got an Abyssus o/
Spoiler

Im at lvl 53 now, still in act 3 cruel, but for now, I cant afford the rest of the gear
Since I'll take 44% increased Physical damage whit Abyssus, I cant use it before I get a better armor e shild or it can work with my gear?

This is my current Gear:
Spoiler

Thx :)

(Sorry about my bad english :x )

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info