[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

Why Avatar of Fire is not a good idea In my opinion

Avatar of Fire = no physical damage = no mana and life leech = hard to cast with mana = less survivability = less damage vs fire/all resist monsters
If you add Arctic armour you'll have even more mana troubles.

Of course that's just my opinion. It might turn out to be a very nice build. Keep me updated - sounds interesting.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"
KorgothBG wrote:
Why Avatar of Fire is not a good idea In my opinion

Avatar of Fire = no physical damage = no mana and life leech = hard to cast with mana = less survivability = less damage vs fire/all resist monsters
If you add Arctic armour you'll have even more mana troubles.

Of course that's just my opinion. It might turn out to be a very nice build. Keep me updated - sounds interesting.

You won't have any mana leech anyway, unless you can find a ring with phys, resists AND mana leech which is really hard to get.

Problem with doing only 50% phys compared to 100% phys is how the armor formula works, the smaller the hits the more damage gets reduced. So instead I'm going for 100% fire with alot of -resists.

It will be pretty easy to keep up mana wise with Infernal Blow if you use low level discipline, the 40% mana regen at templar start, and the 40% mana regen in the middle of duelist start, but I'm still testing this so I'll let you know later :)
Cool.
Few more questions:

And what about the life leech?

I think you mean clarity and not discipline right?

P.S. The argument about the mechanics of the armour is actualy irrelevant. Simply because if you deal enough physical per hit ( ~2500+ ) the monsters' armour pretty much deos nothing. The monsters' armour values are pretty low at the moment s they are not really a factor.

P.P.S. good ring for Facebreakers with mana leech is hard to get, but not imposible
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Nov 19, 2013, 10:59:16 AM
"
KorgothBG wrote:
Cool.
Few more questions:

And what about the life leech?

I think you mean clarity and not discipline right?

P.S. The argument about the mechanics of the armour is actualy irrelevant. Simply because if you deal enough physical per hit ( ~2500+ ) the monsters' armour pretty much deos nothing. The monsters' armour values are pretty low at the moment s they are not really a factor.

P.P.S. good ring for Facebreakers with mana leech is hard to get, but not imposible

I'm using crest of perandus for life leech.

And yes I ment clarity LOL

And it will be really hard to deal 2500 PHYS per hit with infernal blow lol.

I already leveled a non avatar of fire to 72, now trying with avatar of fire to see difference :P
No i ment that you can't life leech if you have only fire damage :) So how will you compensate that?

"
Yagamai wrote:

That's not true.
I deal 2066-3501 physical damage per hit and that's with added fire damage ( check out the statistics section :) )

Last edited by KorgothBG on Nov 19, 2013, 11:47:55 AM
"
KorgothBG wrote:
No i ment that you can't life leech if you have only fire damage :) So how will you compensate that?

"
Yagamai wrote:

That's not true.
I deal 2066-3501 physical damage per hit and that's with added fire damage ( check out the statistics section :) )

That's probably 5 linked with Abyssus though, and old 1000% facebreaker
Last edited by Yagamai on Nov 19, 2013, 11:54:38 AM
You don't need to get defensive mate, i'm on your side! :)
Ofcourse it's with good gear.. after all everyone strives to have the best possible gear.

P.S. Actualy the ~2500 Physical damage per hit was just an estimated number.. to be honest everything above 1k per hit is more than enough to penetrates most of your enemies armour at this point.

EDIT : I must insist with my prevous question for the life leech. Do you think that the lack of life leech will be noticable?
Last edited by KorgothBG on Nov 19, 2013, 12:09:38 PM
"
KorgothBG wrote:
You don't need to get defensive mate, i'm on your side! :)
Ofcourse it's with good gear.. after all everyone strives to have the best possible gear.

EDIT : I must insist with my prevous question for the life leech. Do you think that the lack of life leech will be noticable?

I'm just saying that 2500 phys is not possible with bringer of rain and 800% facebreak because I'm nowhere near that with almost perfect phys on rings/amulet, meginords and 790% facebreaker :P

I don't think so on the lifeleech , whatever damage you get can be healed with life flasks when you are using 7 endurance charges and a shit ton of armour ( + granite flask ).
coll brah!
coll brah!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info