[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

i can't decide wether to get purity of flesh or not. i had it before awakening and i think it's worth the 5 points.

12% life
12% chaos res
10 str

lvl 90. had 6200 or 6300 life before. now 6000. must be the two jewel slots and mana flows that have caused my life to drop 200-300 points.

can't have enough life in this game. that's for sure.
Last edited by kompaniet on Jul 15, 2015, 9:29:13 AM
I'd rather grab Profane chemistry + the remaining node in barbarism + the 0,8 life regen in the marauder start

that's a total of
16% life
0,8% life regen
3% all res
50% life recovery from flasks

Or even better get 2 more socket slots - the one next to golem's blood and the one above RT
potentially that's at least :
14% life
40% inc damage
and that's from a 3 mod jewel .. and you get 16% inc. armour from the path to the socket above RT on top of that.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Jul 15, 2015, 9:49:20 AM
Hmm...how about 16% armor vs 14% increased damage? Which one would you prefer to have? Also how important is 1.8% health regen per second?
Last edited by renroval on Jul 15, 2015, 12:04:22 PM
seeing these damage numbers only justifies the nerf to facebreaker items in the past and now lol. legacy op
"
jforce321 wrote:
seeing these damage numbers only justifies the nerf to facebreaker items in the past and now lol. legacy op

Yeah no kidding. That much DPS without investing into any crits
@renroval
the 14% increased damage for sure .. you don't need extra armour nodes to get crazy amounts of armour, nor spending into any is justified.

@jforce321
I absolutely agree. With nerfed gear the result is still more than great... so i must say - deserved and well made nerfs
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
If I decide to go Duelist, is it worth getting the 16%armor/16 life node in the marauder starting areas and also same if I go marauder, is it worth getting the 14% increase physical/14 life in the duelist starting area?
6%armor/16 life node - no
14% increase physical/14 life - kind of because you need to take the because you need to take the 12% increase physical before it too
Hello, I'm still going strong that your build. However, I liked the way things were before the Patch ...

I did not like that Golem. He is slow, weak and takes my attention. I hate to be raising this doll all the time. So I decided to go back to basics and use the CWDT and Riposte. I'm testing but so far is doing very well. I am using Belly...

Spoiler

My goal now is to turn a Daresso armour that I have for 6S / 6L and perhaps also replace the shield by GOO Ward, the belt and one of the gems (thereby: Riposte + ECoMS + LGoH). Does this will work?

Spoiler

Note: I'm not able to change the Daresso. The most I got so far were five socketes and has spent more than 50 jewels ... ANGER ...

Last edited by Zatlan on Jul 15, 2015, 11:54:18 PM
Ok, so I'm going to post my version of the build with a mana based cycloner. First off the gear

It's not finished yet and it sure need changes but it seems to work fine up to now (78lvl)

tree
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwQAAO4EswUtCTMLYQz3Dc0UIBUgFewZtBo-G5cbrRzOKk0rUCzpLYMvzDJONZI53TwFPC094j8nQKBBh0PnR35I7krIUEdewF8_YuxlTWebaPJuqnKpdO14rnk5eu98S3zZfXV-4oNfg8yE2YTvhrOIWorwlnSZK5_fogCplayvrj6vbK-ntfK2irc-uR29Nr2BvqfAZsC_wYLEuMT2xq7KkNE2037V-Ni92sHiLORR7w7veu988B_yL_aj9zL56P4K_lT-ug==

Right now I am at 35k tooltip unbuffed and about 50k with 4frenzy charges (with Inc AOE gem)
and 54k / 78k (with conc effect).
I am not using Determination yet but I ll try to when i lvl my enlighten gem. My life is 4k at the moment and i plan to go around 5k. With that beautiful shield that i dropped yesterday i managed to cap my resists and add some mana regen at my rings, so i run cyclone without clarity. Please feel free to give any advise you want, thank you :)

PS
I also got this beauty yesterday... lucky day!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info