Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

Yeah true that. With the reliable 7 buffs i mentioned it would have been 56-84 flat phys dmg with a perfect rolled jewel. Thats more than abyssys provides. Without any drawback. Probably better they removed it, otherwise too many facebreakers would swarm wraeclast :D
Cant decide what movement skill should I use. Flame dash range is very short and cant dash to other platforms, phase run to short to use for increased movement speed and using LW as fb cyclone feels strange (also the delay is annoying). Is there a way to increase range of flame dash?
Unfortunately - no there isn't any way to increase the range of flame dash.
You could use Shield Charge if you want. It works well in open area maps ( like Arid lake for example ) but in closed area maps it won't do any good ( i.e. Crematorium )
Personally i just use this

~70% increased movement speed for 6 seconds is all that you really need. Or at least all that i need.

The drawback is that you can't get to other platforms ... but that is something that you can do only in the core game ... there isn't a situation when you need to do this when you are doing maps.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Jul 16, 2015, 10:59:57 AM
You mention that if you're lacking resistances in gear and need to pick them up from the passive tree, you should get the Scion 18% nodes - but wouldn't the 2x 8% elemental resist with shields next to Sanctuary be better? Sorry if this has been already mentioned, I didn't see a mention in the original post.

Also, if there's something that could do a little clarification it would be the bandits. I guess it's a bit messy, with all the different builds, but which one did you personally take, since I'm pretty much copying your gear and build? =p Or what would you recommend to someone new to the game and copying you, if the gear level/character level you have changes the situation. I guess going either way on any difficulty between Kraityn, Oak and killing them on merciless would be good, but I want that most optimal choice XD
I guess i've forgot to mention that the 8% resists while holding shield are a good option because they are. It depends which resists you need too. For example if you lack lightning res the 18% lightning res in the scion start will surely do you more good ^^ Anyway thanks for reminding me to add the 8% nodes (which i'll do right away.)

As for the Bandits ... it's a bit messy because there isn't a an "optimal choice". All useful for this rewards are good and are better in some areas while others are better in other areas.
Personally i took:
Kraytin/Oak/Oak ( changed merciless reward to Oak 2 days ago )
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Jul 16, 2015, 11:25:57 AM
Hello all! I'm new in this game (and i'm italian so i'm sorry for my bad english..) and a friend told me to do this build, i really like so thank you for this detailed guide!

Later i will post my currently eq so i hope you all can help me to be more strong, but first i have a question, in your facebreaker build you use phase run linked with increased duration, but isn't better leap slam for move faster and farm? Do you think now punishment is better than temporal chains? Thank you :)
Sadly Leap slam cannot be used while unarmed.
Punishment is not better it is different ;) One is offensive and one is defensive curse it's up to you to choose which one you'll use. :)
hi KorgothBG

Can you build about     Doryani's Fist, Vaal Gauntlets ?

Last edited by hgy32456 on Jul 16, 2015, 1:19:21 PM
How do you run 2 auras and have mana for the curses? I didnt see any reduced mana reserved passives picked up or anything on your gear. I know Hatred and Discipline reserve 100% together. What am I missing
"
KorgothBG wrote:
Sadly Leap slam cannot be used while unarmed.
Punishment is not better it is different ;) One is offensive and one is defensive curse it's up to you to choose which one you'll use. :)

ok thank you! i have another question... which npc's are the best for create my hideout ? :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info