how are hte rangers doing it?

i can't find a good way to aoe

I could took rain of arrow but I opened wrong chest -.-

Rain of Arrows is fairly good.

Rare short bow/comp/long bow is a must.
Rare quiver with aspd is a must.
Rare gloves with aspd is a must.
Those are your priorities.
When you can get lightning arrow, do it.

I took ALL damage nodes, no survivability whatsoever. Health from gear is enough if you don't play reckless.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAr-sB0fT4okDEotwVq9Kn1P7IoaQQLeHbbz0bARn-FfA=

My end build.

P.S. First ranger I have created since Open Beta started.

Seconding this. Get yourself a rare comp bow, a good quiver and some nice gloves and you're good to go. I chose Hatred over LA as the damage boost from Hatred is pretty good if you pick up the Physical damage nodes. I'm pretty bad when it comes to racing but still managed to reach level 17. Could have gotten to Vault of the Guardians if Perpetus wasn't teamed up wtih a slow aura mob, costing me precious time.
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█ G O O D MTX Seal of Quality
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ O ­ Verified by M-posting, Inc.
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ Y
Last edited by Lemeza on Jun 30, 2013, 11:23:46 AM
"
Duskbane wrote:
"
xenogias wrote:
Even as of last night I found this race fun. No more. 3rd race in a row even though I'm playing the "OP" classes in dualist and Mara my luck has been so bad I haven't been able to progress past the statues. This is by far a higher luck race than any other and after 3 races I can honestly say my "luck" just doesn't work with it. I died a couple times in the first 2 levels today because I actually had NO armor drop and NO 2-h weapon. On the 3rd attempt I just leveled up in the first two zones. The third zone I couldn't do shit on. It had to be the worst rolled map ever. Mob packs where map sized and with necro's + bad luck on drops? Hell on my best luck time I didn't even get a 2-h drop until I was done with the goat men.

This league would be fun if it wasn't so damn luck based right away. Maybe add at least 1 piece of armor and more weapon selection. Oh well. I'll continue to do them. My luck has to get better at least once this season. I just with GGG would make it slightly more fair at least at the beginning. I'm not a great player by any means. But my luck with RNG is even worse than my skill which makes this race impossible to enjoy.

My advice is to skip the statue area. It was MUCH harder than all the other areas, even the next 3 areas after it. It's a COLOSSAL waste of time.

Even if you don't like skipping, SKIP THAT ONE.

I actually didn't have that much problem there. I skip rooms with more than 1 archer in it though and just let the big guys follow me till I find another room. I know to skip the merv area unless you have decent cold resist by then. I'm just frustrated is all. I've had some of the worst luck ever during races so far with Descent and it just adds to it when GGG says they adjusted drops since characters don't transfer over. It feels like they adjusted my drops down lol. I just want one good RNG time during descent to see how far I can push myself. I'm not delusional enough to think I'll ever get one of the top spots lol.

to bad grindis was better ^^
Congratulates everyone!

As usual, we provide extended statistics for this race http://poestatistics.com/events/descent-s03d009/
http://path-of-exile.pl Polska strona

http://poestatistics.com Ladder statistics
This event is really fun, i would like more of that.
And here's a sugestion for shadow's startin gem, GGG - replace double strike with dual strike, 'cause I think all melee shadows equip both daggers, and I was really hoping for dual strike from the start.
"
Sumroach wrote:
And here's a sugestion for shadow's startin gem, GGG - replace double strike with dual strike, 'cause I think all melee shadows equip both daggers, and I was really hoping for dual strike from the start.

If you are asking for a gem, ask for poison arrow, cleave or rain of arrows mate. What are you going to do with dual strike anyway other than using it on bosses?

Why do you think those classes who have these gems are the ones that reach high level?
Last edited by Igneus on Jun 30, 2013, 12:57:59 PM
Desynced
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info