Season Three, Event 9: Descent

Noob question here but how do I register for the race?
"
Monomagic wrote:
Noob question here but how do I register for the race?

If you want to participate, you just have to open the client, go to the character selection screen and click "join". The button is grayed out till half an hour before the actual race.

That said, this is the "normal" way, I dont have any Idea how to create a char ealier, like many people seem to be able to.
Last edited by Shroof on Jun 30, 2013, 8:51:13 AM
"
skinnay wrote:
how are people already registered for this and on the ladder?

If you linger about in the dark corners of Wraeclast, time becomes an illusion...
IGN Riddericke ▪ UTC+1 ▪ SHOP 498896
On Web Site "Started a minute ago at 11:00 pm, June 30th 2013 GMT+09:00"
but in game "The league has not yet started and you can not move."
WTF ?? O_o
Sorry for my bad English - I`m russian
Last edited by freemw on Jun 30, 2013, 9:14:16 AM
in all descent there is all the time the same map/boss and the same reward from chest? i hope no :o
"
trunks0 wrote:
in all descent there is all the time the same map/boss and the same reward from chest? i hope no :o

yes...that is the point, to minimize the RNG aspects for a more competitive environment
[quote="Ludvator"]yes GGG fix lightspeed or i quit[/quote]
I don't know what else to say about it, but playing certain classes in this race sets you up for failure excluding quite a bit of luck.

I think the GGG team should have put a little more thought into the skill gems that each class receives. Forcing a class to play 1 of 2 ways is pretty awful, and for some classes both of the ways you can play are extremely bad or not safe.

For future races I don't think I even want to play a Templar for the fact that it's SO EXTREMELY RNG that you get a good start. I just don't see the fun in forcing people to play in a sub-optimal way because "Those are the skill gems they get for quests normally".

At least give us the option to play the class as it was most frequently played in the 135 minute races.

PS - What's this strong and powerful loot that was described in the race news post by the way? I sure haven't seen it.
IGN - Customs
#1 Duelist Season 4
Last edited by Customss on Jun 30, 2013, 10:35:49 AM
My rolls!!!!

Died on rank 26 (2nd Templar) about half an hour in vs. dual monkey bosses, rare add+blue group (tough shit) because I ran out of pots :( .
Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
I've done 3 Descent races now, and the first 2 I had a lot of fun, this one Desynched SOOOO badly that it was pointless to play. I almost never desynch, and when I do it's very slight the entire time I've played this game, playing this 3rd race today I had times where I would warp back a full 3 seconds into a pack of enemies that I already killed.

Died at level 10, and level 7. Was participation up massively this race, or was something wrong on my end? I placed #53 the second race, and top 200 the first, so this was really weird for me.
IGN = Dellusions_Duelist

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info