Season Three, Event 9: Descent

Spoiler

2nd witch, nearly died in the last 30 seconds to champion ribbon's with extra cold dmg, they hit really hard when your at -5% cold res and 277 health.
This is getting less and less fun. Races that reward people for skipping constantly do not interest me.
Got lucky on gear! 51st overall, 8th ranger
Level 17 ended at forbidden ruins, too scared to fight perpetus with 30 sec left

Also found:

"
aimlessgun wrote:
This is getting less and less fun. Races that reward people for skipping constantly do not interest me.

I'd like to say that while I may have missed a few monsters here and there, the only place I deliberately skipped was the statue place because those things have insane armor and I couldn't do enough damage.
i too fas fo youuuuuuu
Last edited by Duskbane on Jun 30, 2013, 11:06:16 AM
Made it to level 15 with 0 medium flask drop.

I think the lowered flask drop in recent patch is hurting this kind of race, because we can't take advantage of the recipe.

Lvl 16 Marauder reporting in.

Almost died in Simian Cave. Got sandwiched by the two bosses on the bridge, but I got out just in time.

I could have done better, but the Tomb of Statues wasted too much of my time. From now on, I think that is an area that I will skip for the most part, unless I have insane gear at that point.

Also, two uniques that aren't completely useless. Woohoo!
Shadow class is by far the most fucked up class here. Freezing Pulse or EK is our only choises for AoE. Comon give us another gem to pick from! Specially that you give Wrath/Clarity later...

Are we gonna freeze the mobs to death in Frozen Abyss?

This is so retarded!
"
aimlessgun wrote:

Ironically this race was created in response to (one of many) the feedback that people wanted to clear zones, not skip them and farm just one zone.

Damn I wasted 10mins starting as a duelist and dying to flying rhoas.
Then rerolled mara and got like the most insaneeeee gear ever. Life and resist on all pieces hahah.
Tried templar and i can say thats freaking hard
died lvl 10 with 30min left so tried the other classes
shadow is freaking hard as well
Died 30 second before it ended (also I tried to give myself a challenge by keepin all the currency I get and not using it on items)

I used to bust tables, now I bust rhymes.

IGN: IBUZZedWhenISawYou

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info