*CLOSED* Another beta key giveaway *CLOSED*

gówno prawda z tym keyem
some 1 have a beta key for me pls ?
I am not an American ,and I am not good at English . But I want to try telling you , how desire to get the beta key. I'd play D3 , but I am disappointed. And I have long time feel untrusted for ARPG. But until I saw a man played POE on twitch , I feel unbelievable , what an awesome game , luckly there was a public beta , so I got an account ,and I had a good time in POE but few days later, it was closed . I feeledd unlucky , cuz I have no credit card and I am not American ,I have no way to get the Beta key ,I am desire to play POE, now I have a chance to get beta key , hope you can give me the beta key I will be grateful for your kind , btw sorry about my poor English and hope we can play together in POE THX to reading and your kind.This is my second post, last time I didn't find the giveaway is done, this time hope I can get it THX!
I want the loot now give me my key or I will eat a cake...or two.
"
BH90210 wrote:
gówno prawda z tym keyem

"

Hours2
Minutes47
Seconds
Latest
matexo
Upcoming
BH90210

Nice. I know you've been all over looking for one.
FFA loot = single player game.

"I'm sorry I steal all the things, it's the only way I know how to say I love you." - a FFA looter.
I've been waiting a for 10 minutes to receive a beta key. I feel like I deserve it
You must give me a key, because i'm pretty cool :D
Russian Тузики...
Hey man,
I need that key coz then I can scam people !!
I need like 100 trillons gold to buy me that nice staff from the AH for my D3 sorcerer !

Edit : just out of curiosity why so many beta members ask for one key in this thread ?
Last edited by Gurthamoth on Aug 5, 2012, 1:08:16 PM
Because i create heroes PoE deserves, but not the ones a money-grabbing Jay Wilson needs right now.
So, i hunt beta keys, because i can activate them.
Because i am not a hero of great patience.
I am silent nerd. A watchful streamaddict.
A Dark Shadow/Witch/Duelist/Marauder/Ranger/Templar
Resonae commands you...

Hand over the Key of Damocles to me!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info