*CLOSED* Another beta key giveaway *CLOSED*

Astz has won the beta key. Be sure to keep an eye on the forums for more giveaway in the future!

Spoiler
I have an extra beta key I was meaning to give after a couple free weekends ago. But I forgot.

Well I remembered now and here it is.

Just tell me why I should give you the key. I will pick the person with the best answer (in my opinion) and they will receive the key.

Note: The answers arnt meant to be serious. Have some fun!

Ill give everyone a week to enter. Sometime next Friday/Saturday I will give the key away.

Good luck!
Last edited by darthirule on Aug 11, 2012, 12:01:50 AM
Give me key so I can play with 2 accounts at the same time.

IGN: Smashed
Last edited by Dewinner on Aug 3, 2012, 12:10:52 PM
Well i am trying now every day to get a key but no luck so far and for my bad i cant buy a key myself because of no credit card and no paypal.

But the game i really liked to play at the open weekend and so i think the time invested to get a key is worth it.

And so far i havent given up hope....
Please, please if i dont get the key my parents punish me, i beg you for some mercy
I am removing my self from contest.
Trespassers will be shot survivors will be shot again!
Last edited by BJSV on Aug 3, 2012, 5:22:04 PM
Well i always loved hack n slash games after big dissapointment d3 i went to search something that fit my cryteria of games etc and i found PoE i am watching stream trying to get it here and 1 week and i registered a account a bit too late what to do Why should i take the key ? Well i don't think there is a answer for this because everyone who is more time here from me deserves it i am patient person i can wait but would be nice to play this amazing game :)
It's first H&S game which I really liked. I have never enjoy that type of video games. I haven't like Diablo series and similiar, but PoE is *the Shit*. And I promised I would play regular.

PS. And I hope I would learn English language ;P
I was rised on Dungeon crawlers and i have nothing to do during holidays so you would make my summer much more fun by giving it to me:D and i would love you for a life time:)
I would love to have the key just so I can continue to spend my sheltered life after work hacking and slashing at multiple monsters just to get the stress levels down after a long grafting shift and this game seems to be the one I've dreamed I since childhood ;)
Hi,

I really would like a beta key so I could try out this game. I found out about this game only a couple days ago but I hope this does not lower the chance of me winning a key. I was playing Diablo III before and was bored with that game and I'm looking forward to try out other new games out there and stumble onto this one. I've seen quite a number of good reviews regarding this game and would love to try it out. I'm a avid gamer playing lots of games before and I feel that this game is a must to try out. I'm a genuine player therefore you don't have to worry your key would be wasted in my hand, hope I win. =)
Once upon a time, there were three little pigs who lived happily ever after. The End.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info