*CLOSED* Another beta key giveaway *CLOSED*

I don't want your beta key.
Well my big brother wanted to try this game, and since he is getting out of the hospital sometime next week, it would be a fun surprise :)

Thanks
I just fu..... want to play a game. I can't wait for my beta-key. But if i will receive a key from you and additional one from someone/timer i will just giveaway it too.
- I'm not a genius, why should I suffer?
(Homer Simpson)
Because i'm an aerospace engineer.
i cant give u any reason for win, but i want play this game, i tested it the last weekend publid im wondered.
I will forever remember you.
A week? Are you serious? There are gone be like 100 pages of answers. Good luck. You probably didn't even read this.

I want to give the key to a friend. I couldn't think of anything witty/funny/cutting so here you go
I wanna play this game because of the skill tree and the skill tree.

Please give me a beta skill tree so I can skill tree while I skill tree yo.

Also

POTIONS!!!!!!!
Unavailable

Unavailable

Unavailable
Last edited by helpme on Aug 4, 2012, 10:52:11 PM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
I used to be patiently waiting for a beta key, then I played the stress test weekend. Now I find myself foaming rabidly at the mouth every 5 minutes watching that godforsaken ticker on the front page. Please rescue my soul from the clutches of the invite timer.
I would really appreciate a key, I've been craving to find a better game than D3 and here it is. Also my brother who managed to get a key constantly mocks me and I'm over it i want to show him I'm not the only lucky person in the family!

Thanks,
Sincerely Scottier

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info