*CLOSED* Another beta key giveaway *CLOSED*

I need a key since I've gone too long since playing in the open beta, put the key directly in my veins!!11
Because I'll wuv u forever!
D3 is a lame game .
PoE FOREVER !

Give me that key and ill catch it with my face !!!
Knock Knock , the door is locked but you still got my key !
I'm sorry but you all give me no choice, I'm gonna use the Chuck Norris card!

Come to me beta key!
Last edited by dext3r3 on Aug 4, 2012, 2:59:28 PM
You should really give the key to me, you know?
...so I can farm you in the next cut-throat-event and become all kinds of famous for winning the race :P

Or are you too scared to face me in a battle for honor (and experience)? ;-)
D3 sucks, i want to play something good
I only need one word to explain why I need a beta key, Dizangapants!
IT PUTS THE KEY IN MY EMAIL, OR ELSE IT GETS THE HOSE AGAIN!
Adventure? Excitement? A jedi craves not these things.
I really cant think of any good reason for me to win that key, im not a special person but here goes nothing. I am a hardcore Diablo 2 fan and i've been searching for another game just like it, PoE will meet my needs and bring back tons of Nostalgia. I also want to explore all the mechanics of the game and how the game works because im just interested in that kind of stuff. I know i wont be dissapointed in this game as i was with diablo 3, which i spent countless days refreshing my account to see if i had beta access, all those hours wasted for nothing, i know things will be the complete opposite with this game though, anyways thanks for reading this. This game has one heck of a community full of care and love and awesomeness!

cheers
Last edited by Vitality4life on Aug 4, 2012, 5:17:48 PM
Because if I don't get the beta key, my asian dad will no longer treat me as his own son =/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info