*CLOSED* Another beta key giveaway *CLOSED*

give me a key just becuz i want one
I'm going to tell you why you should give that key to me....... You should give that key to me because.... because I want to play.... and because I spent a LOT of time thinking what I should write to get it... as you can see...
id like to play with my brother, thats all i have to say
cause im sexy and you want me to have one!
this game rock like fuck !
You have to give ME the key cause I am the only one who deserves it. When you would give it to another one you would always think "was it the right one?". But when you will give it to ME you will think "yes HE deserves it!".
So give ME the key, it will be good for you!
Darthirule: Ah, yes. A beta key, much like my own. By now you must know that this exile can never be turned from the Dark Side. So will it be with you.

Supremacist: Yes, my master.
This is the best game i ever played, i promise i will play everyday! haha :))
Never played the game, i missed the stress weekend so my excitment is at it's HIIIGHer levels haha.Also dont have any good game to play so just derping around and staring at my desktop and my room's walls. Hope i can get a key. Good luck all
You should give it to me because i support peoples streams on twitch with my time in hopes of a key, they usually do contests where its to answer questions about the game. I've never thought that was fair becuase i've never played the game. So i cant win any keys :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info