*CLOSED* Another beta key giveaway *CLOSED*

"
Phast wrote:
alright kenny, hahaha your granny died? ohh their little snowflake must be so sad T_T so what? I dont give 2 shts abt you and your screwed up life. Why dont you take 10 bucks off her life support to actually get the key? Oh yes, you shld be able to.. cause your granny's long gone!

Wow you are a Dick
"
Phast wrote:
alright kenny, hahaha your granny died? ohh their little snowflake must be so sad T_T so what? I dont give 2 shts abt you and your screwed up life. Why dont you take 10 bucks off her life support to actually get the key? Oh yes, you shld be able to.. cause your granny's long gone!

Abusive posts are not acceptable. Please moderate your posts, or someone else will moderate them for you. ='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Phast wrote:
no one cares abt wht you think.. go to bed.. mommy wants to tuck you in

did i offend you in any way ? why are you so mad
Thx for the Beta-Key !!!!!!!! =)
"
mika0023 wrote:
"
Phast wrote:
no one cares abt wht you think.. go to bed.. mommy wants to tuck you in

did i offend you in any way ? why are you so mad

Don't pay him any mind. He's been doing this everywhere for no reason.
FFA loot = single player game.

"I'm sorry I steal all the things, it's the only way I know how to say I love you." - a FFA looter.
10 posts here i come
Please give me key and ill give u friendship for a month!
10 posts here i come
KEY Please
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
im so angry i flip a table
I wont lie... this is the best clone of Diablo so GIVE ME KEy OR DIABLO IS BETTER ^^
I'm waiting since 4 days for a beta key so I don't really think I deserve one, however, I will give it a try.

Spoiler

I'm really tired of all these dumbed-down games nowadays. Most new games are easy, simple and boring but this one draw my attention immediately. It is much more complex and innovative.
One of the innovations is the skill system which allows many funny builds like in Diablo 2 but it also allows to experiment without the fear of making the character useless because you can simply change your skill set.
Then there is also the passive skill tree which reminds me of the sphere grid from Final Fantasy X. That skill tree combined with the skill system allows so much diversity in gameplay and character design that nearly every character will be unique.
Another thing is the currency system which is also great. It's like in Diablo 2 where you didn't trade with gold but with runes or uniques which was one of my favorite parts.

There are so many other great things about this game that it's impossible to mention them all, so I will list a few important ones.
- PvP
- Endgame (I love the maps)
- Leagues

All in all this game seems very promising and reminds me of the good old time I had with Diablo 2 so I would really like to play it and hopefully love it.

[The not so serious part]
Spoiler

Is it a dog or a teddy bear?

English is not my native tongue but I hope you still get what I was trying to say :)
Last edited by DerKleineTomy on Aug 6, 2012, 10:55:25 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info