[1.1] Davos Seaworth's Elemental Split Arrow Build - Solo every map with ease!

Thanks for the great advice with this build. I've had great fun, taking it slow and easy.

This is my gear. Do you have any recommendations for a possible upgrade? I only have 3.5 exalt at the moment.

Spoiler

"
zbutsam wrote:
Thanks for the great advice with this build. I've had great fun, taking it slow and easy.

This is my gear. Do you have any recommendations for a possible upgrade? I only have 3.5 exalt at the moment.

Spoiler

Bow looks bad - low elemental damage (with no lightning) and attack speed below 1.5, physical damage isn't really important. You should definitely start with that.
Last edited by Savagekrosa on Dec 14, 2013, 3:39:51 PM
"
"
essemoni wrote:
Hi,

I'm looking for some help. Have followed your guide and found it lots of fun. Am wondering where the massive amounts of damage your quoting come from? Currently I am trying to fight my way through some basic lvl 66 maps and its near impossible.

This is my current gear
Spoiler

Really am hoping you can help.

Thanks,
Matt.

Why in god's name are you using Faster Projectiles instead of Faster Attacks?

Because my dear fellow - I am an idiot. Now, if you'll excuse me I have a wall to knock down using only my forehead.

Good day to you :)

Matt.

PS. All stupidity aside, thanks for pointing that out ;)

Matt.
There are 10 types of people. Those that know binary, and those that dont.
Need some critique on my build and gear. I'm running lvl 85 ele split in Nemesis atm, doing pretty fine but got a feeling like I'm missing something obvious but can't figure out what exactly.
Build:
Spoiler

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAAnEEsxRNFSAXHRcvGYUZtBo4G_odFCP2JKoksCXfJ-0ppSpNLOkxnjKJNZI26TrhPC0_J0d-Sn1KyE3jTipVxlXWVvpX4lnzWkhbr2TnZU1mnmegZ71sFm5pbqpyqXflfNl9dYCkg9uE2YbRh3aI8Y1-j0aQVZstm6GiAKQZplenhKvFrFmsqrXytz63tr6nwA_AGsT2xq7K082YznHPZdDQ0k3Tft0N3sbjaudj6mLsOO4O7m_veu_w8B_yRfPd-rH60vxL_MX-Cv6P_ro=

Gear
Spoiler

Gloves can improve your dps through attack speed or raw damage mods. 10% attack speed with health and a resist or two for your gloves shouldn't be too hard to find.
"
Yoff wrote:
Need some critique on my build and gear. I'm running lvl 85 ele split in Nemesis atm, doing pretty fine but got a feeling like I'm missing something obvious but can't figure out what exactly.
Build:
Spoiler

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAAnEEsxRNFSAXHRcvGYUZtBo4G_odFCP2JKoksCXfJ-0ppSpNLOkxnjKJNZI26TrhPC0_J0d-Sn1KyE3jTipVxlXWVvpX4lnzWkhbr2TnZU1mnmegZ71sFm5pbqpyqXflfNl9dYCkg9uE2YbRh3aI8Y1-j0aQVZstm6GiAKQZplenhKvFrFmsqrXytz63tr6nwA_AGsT2xq7K082YznHPZdDQ0k3Tft0N3sbjaudj6mLsOO4O7m_veu_w8B_yRfPd-rH60vxL_MX-Cv6P_ro=

Gear
Spoiler

Tri-ele thicket?
"
sepercrod wrote:
Gloves can improve your dps through attack speed or raw damage mods. 10% attack speed with health and a resist or two for your gloves shouldn't be too hard to find.

I was thinking about it but atm my i have 48 int on my gloves so i'd need to get 2 30 int nodes in case i'll lose that int. And 2 nodes are somehow equal to 10 atk speed (in case of taking berserking from my tree, for instance, 2 nodes =(0+3+3+15)/4*2= 10,5 attack speed. But in case i would find gloves with int+attack speed+life+res or get int on some other gear i would go for it.

"

Tri-ele thicket?

Not at all. I'd rather go full phys because phys damage doesn't get reduced by ele res mobs, doesn't affected by ele reflect and still gets pretty good bonuses from leveled gems. Phys+ lightning bow I currently use suits me well too, since lightning have synergy with statick blows.
Bow with same dps but higher aps would be a good upgrade, but there was none on the market at reasonable price last time i check (screw that overpriced Lionies, seriously)
Last edited by Yoff on Dec 18, 2013, 4:42:58 AM
"
Yoff wrote:
"
sepercrod wrote:

I was thinking about it but atm my i have 48 int on my gloves so i'd need to get 2 30 int nodes in case i'll lose that int. And 2 nodes are somehow equal to 10 atk speed (in case of taking berserking from my tree, for instance, 2 nodes =(0+3+3+15)/4*2= 10,5 attack speed. But in case i would find gloves with int+attack speed+life+res or get int on some other gear i would go for it.

"

Tri-ele thicket?

Not at all. I'd rather go full phys because phys damage doesn't get reduced by ele res mobs, doesn't affected by ele reflect and still gets pretty good bonuses from leveled gems. Phys+ lightning bow I currently use suits me well too, since lightning have synergy with statick blows.
Bow with same dps but higher aps would be a good upgrade, but there was none on the market at reasonable price last time i check (screw that overpriced Lionies, seriously)

If you don't mind dropping some life, you can grab a The Taming ring. I just swapped to ele/split @ 60, was playing without it due to resist issues. Have it on now and it feels monstrous.
is barrage good for this build?
"
Dumblet wrote:
is barrage good for this build?

Seems like barrage is only good for CoC builds atm, with that said I'm leveling it in an off-slot to test out.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info