[1.0.0 UPDATED] 2H Melee dominating blow build - Fun and effective (also with facebreakers)

71 temple map, how do you dominate piety...how do you dominate es/regen/allied frency mobs....The assumption of flipping them doesn't stand up to the fact that they most likely kill you first before you flip them.

"
OFasO wrote:
71 temple map, how do you dominate piety

you cannot dominate uniques. if you had read the description of the gem you would know that.
IF you could.. well, you'd have a dominated piety with no monsters around for her to attack.

"
...how do you dominate es/regen/allied frency mobs....The assumption of flipping them doesn't stand up to the fact that they most likely kill you first before you flip them.

sounds like you need better gear
Last edited by robble on Jun 27, 2013, 6:41:48 PM
"
Run Grace on your life , fuck wrath and anger because they give .1 dps increase , and run Vitality+Hatred+Determination+Purity on your mana. As curses use vulnerability for damage and enfeeble or temp chain for defense.

I got a question, how can you run 4 % on your mana??

Am i missing something?
IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]Non legacy Mjölner. Uber down. -thread/1474288
[2.0]Shatter Chuck Lite COC -thread/1324981
[2.0]SRS Magic Find Culler. Uber capable. /w budged build -thread/1406603
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
I haven't read the whole thread, I was just curious why 2h instead of facebreaker build? If it was in the OP and I missed it, my bad :)
"
Rathik2 wrote:
"
Run Grace on your life , fuck wrath and anger because they give .1 dps increase , and run Vitality+Hatred+Determination+Purity on your mana. As curses use vulnerability for damage and enfeeble or temp chain for defense.

I got a question, how can you run 4 % on your mana??

Am i missing something?

Reduced Cost support/passives.
Can Facebreaker be used for Dominating Blow? How is the damage output relative to using a 2H weapon? I want to use a shield to make me more tanky, so I prefer to play this build without a 2H weapon.

EDIT: Nevermind, I've figured out that Facebreaker has more potential than Marohi Erqi.
Last edited by mimivirus on Jun 29, 2013, 2:10:48 PM

facebreaker sux at it cant use a koam

"
OFasO wrote:

facebreaker sux at it cant use a koam

Facebreaker can do more damage per hit than Marohi Erqi if you build right. Then you use a shield with high block and get some spell block. It's much more defensive. Plus, Kaom's is not in everyone's budget.
What about using Chober Chaber?
Ours is the Fury
"
UnsocialAct wrote:
What about using Chober Chaber?

I think the reason it's not used is because your toon's damage from Dominating Blow doesn't benefit from minion damage support gems, so "+1 to minion gems" is useless. Instead, you need to get a very high damage 2h weapon and Chober Chaber doesn't cut it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info