[1.0.6] CI Crit Dagger Shadow (30k DPS Flicker Ninja) [OB video up!]

Invalesco, whats the trick with the Flicker strike in the Build of the Week video that you can spam it like it has no cooldown?
Nemesis IGN: [Removed by Admin]
Last edited by hellzer on Nov 26, 2012, 5:06:50 AM
He's using frenzy charges generated by kills under the effect of the blood rage gem.
CliveHowlitzer wrote:

I am now too addicted to that feeling of being kicked in the nuts when you die.
can replace lightning strike for ethereal knives? or i this break all skill tree
Ethereal Knives is a spell and therefore doesn't benefit from most of the build's passive/gear choices.
@hellzer - yup, what Alros said :)

@huma69 - you can if you want to, but chances are your DPS output from LS will outdps your EK by far, because all the nodes taken on this build will enhance LS damage but none of them will enhance EK, which is a spell and not an attack
Build of the Week 14
The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's/Shavronne's HC
Shameless self-proclaimed theory-crafting extraordinaire and forum crusader
Am.... So I thought me and my CI crit shadow build is awesome until I met same lvl (28) marauder with 10x higher DPS. Like this was not enough I also encountered some strange rangers with templar shield builds where I couldnt hit shit and kept dying instantly... Molten shell? I guess? Bear trap = gg? And how I'm supposed to defeat facebreaking marauder with flicker strike who's offensive abilities exceed my defenses almost 5x times.

I like this class so I need some facts and motivation. It is my first class btw. Was looking something superior in pvp and etc.

Ty for answers.
Nemesis IGN: [Removed by Admin]
"
hellzer wrote:
Am.... So I thought me and my CI crit shadow build is awesome until I met same lvl (28) marauder with 10x higher DPS. Like this was not enough I also encountered some strange rangers with templar shield builds where I couldnt hit shit and kept dying instantly... Molten shell? I guess? Bear trap = gg? And how I'm supposed to defeat facebreaking marauder with flicker strike who's offensive abilities exceed my defenses almost 5x times.

I like this class so I need some facts and motivation. It is my first class btw. Was looking something superior in pvp and etc.

Ty for answers.

this build is pretty strong at end-game, (indeed, my character is still unbeaten in merciless pvp - but that could be due to its ridiculous gear as well). That said, it is very weak at level 28 compared with facebreaker builds or maras using volls baptism. If you want a really strong L28 pvp shadow build, you can try mine. Link to the thread showcasing its playstyle. In that post somewhere is the link to the skilltree build as well
Build of the Week 14
Hey Inva! just curious, whats your peak dps with frenzy charges, phase run and diamond flask? I managed to get 58k from flicker strike with 3 frenzy charges(didn't get passive 4th yet)...

btw, i'm using this weap :)
Unavailable
"They say, 'Evil prevails when good men fail to act.' What they oughta say is, 'Evil prevails.'" , Lord of War
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
"
Passionlz wrote:
Hey Inva! just curious, whats your peak dps with frenzy charges, phase run and diamond flask? I managed to get 58k from flicker strike with 3 frenzy charges(didn't get passive 4th yet)...

btw, i'm using this weap :)
Unavailable

Nice dagger! Is it the best dagger atm in default?

Oh and I don't usually use diamond flasks but since you asked, I logged into the game and took a screenshot for you :)

This one's with phase run, 4 frenzy charges and diamond flask on
Build of the Week 14
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
wow thats insane! have you ever used a granite in pvp? I'm not sure if mines the best... i chaosed it yesterday and got lucky :). i think yours is better because its faster, which means more chance to get a crit per second...
"They say, 'Evil prevails when good men fail to act.' What they oughta say is, 'Evil prevails.'" , Lord of War

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info