[1.0.6] CI Crit Dagger Shadow (30k DPS Flicker Ninja) [OB video up!]

You got to level 12 and didn't even last an hour in a four hour race. How are you proud of that? I don't really care what your rank was at the start when you didn't even finish. Yes yes, we all know you have some really awesome account with sweet characters that are all level 100. I also have those accounts and no one can prove otherwise, mwhahahahaha.
Holy crap, will you retards calm down. Can we atleast try and be civil before the open beta atleast.
"
eskii wrote:
Holy crap, will you retards calm down. Can we atleast try and be civil before the open beta atleast.

Something is not right here... (hint: it isn't just the fact that 'at least' is two words)
"
spiritplx wrote:
You got to level 12 and didn't even last an hour in a four hour race. How are you proud of that? I don't really care what your rank was at the start when you didn't even finish. Yes yes, we all know you have some really awesome account with sweet characters that are all level 100. I also have those accounts and no one can prove otherwise, mwhahahahaha.

So how did I get 2 Koams, 2 mirrors, 600 gcp and all this experience? From me level 73 marauder and level 71 templar on this account? Dont think so lol XD
You so special...

Can a mod maybe cut that guy out of this thread? This was a very civil and interesting discussion until he showed up here. Your compulsion to show off your e-peen does not interest anyone.

Nobody cares about how many pixels you farmed. What everybody cares about is you acting like an asshole, while Inva is one of the nicest and most helpful players you can find here. He also offers very well thought through and very thoroughly explained content. Yours consists of: ROFL LOL you nub!!11

I think he would have been very interested in discussing different builds on a civil and mature base. You screaming: "Mine is bigger!", like a little kid did not really serve as a good base for that though.
planning to roughly follow this build when open beta starts :) , experimented with it a bit and it is extremely fun.
:) =)
Just a wee update regarding the one week turbo race:

RIP to InvalescoTURBO, Level 64 at time of death. Was #1 by a huge margin but got careless and was made to pay for it.

died on a routine pyramid farming expedition.

What happened was that a huge pack of skellies came along, I walked out on my screen but on server side I must have gotten stuck in the pack and not gone out and then got ganked to death. ES went down all of a sudden, was not quick enough to react.

For those of you who wanted to see my build and skill tree, I was basically a Spork Shadow, albeit altered to a somewhat more different build in that I went for GR as well.

Total gameplay time at death: 32 Hours

Gear
Spoiler
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

SkillTree when death occurred: InvalescoTURBO

Cheers everyone! :)
Build of the Week 14
The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's/Shavronne's HC
Shameless self-proclaimed theory-crafting extraordinaire and forum crusader
Last edited by Invalesco on Nov 15, 2012, 4:51:46 PM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
Ugh, huge bummer. I was really pulling for you.
"
spiritplx wrote:
Ugh, huge bummer. I was really pulling for you.

sorry spirit! i'll try harder next time ;) i must say though, managing to do well in this turbo race is a huge confidence booster. I'll never look at normal HC races the same way again haha
Build of the Week 14
The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's/Shavronne's HC
Shameless self-proclaimed theory-crafting extraordinaire and forum crusader
Hah, at least it gives you some more free time over this next week! :)

And true...doing Turbo leagues will be good practice for normal HC leagues.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info