[1.0.6] CI Crit Dagger Shadow (30k DPS Flicker Ninja) [OB video up!]

I'll craft my surgeon then :) and how about the duration? do you have any passive to increase the duration/effect?

Do u mind post ur tree and gears? it can be very helpfull :)
[SOLD]

Hello fellow flicker ninjas! I met an unfortunate death in hc :(. Selling my dagger here:

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/370218

B/O is 6 exalt.

Thank you for this great guide/community!
Last edited by Courteous on May 5, 2013, 1:42:26 PM
Update on RyderShadow:

Having a blast rebuilding my shadow so far. It's been a pretty slow grind as this is my first open beta character. I was lucky enough to find an exalted orb in cruel act 2 and buy some really nice pieces for the CI switch. I finally made it through cruel and re-specced CI @ level 57 after farming ledge for a bit. I'm currently sitting around 5k ES. I switched out viper strike for double strike.

Currently running:

Lightning Strike - lmp - fa - PC on crit
Double strike - fa - crit dmg - melee full life
Flicker - fa - melee splash (only using this for maneuvering and cleaning up mobs at the moment)
RMC - clarity - hatred - discipline (also running grace but haven't gotten the correct slots to support it with RMC yet)

standalone gems commonly used : Blood rage 15% (dropped!) / whirling blades / crit weakness / enfeeble / grace / warlords mark (happen to have ~11 % life steal due to 4% on current ammy so i'm not using this too much at the moment)

I'm incredibly impressed at how effective power charge on crit is. Activate blood rage and drop crit weakness on a mob, take it down with lightning strike and i'm good to go with 3 frenzy charges and 4 power charges (I picked up the extra power charge node and I will probably pick up an additional frenzy charge later on for flicker spam and atk spd). When I saw the detour to inner force I was a little confused, but now it makes perfect sense (i'm assuming this effects auras and charges as well: confirmation?)

I'm currently level 62 and began questing in act 2. I'll probably fight Vaal after upgrading a few more pieces (rings, helm, belt, boots).

Current Gear:
Spoiler

HCSSFBTW
Last edited by RyderGG on May 5, 2013, 10:09:12 AM
No multistrike on flicker?
Luna's Blackguards - a guild of bronies - is now recruiting! If you're a fan of our favourite chromatic marshmallow equines, hit me up with an add or whisper, and I'll invite you!
IGN: HopeYouAreFireProof
"

I'm tempted but ultimately I'm a bit worried about de-synch issues and losing my character. Once I get once of these gems I'll give it a shot in easier maps or fell shrine perhaps. I do like the idea of it though and the aesthetics are awesome.
HCSSFBTW
"
"

I'm tempted but ultimately I'm a bit worried about de-synch issues and losing my character. Once I get once of these gems I'll give it a shot in easier maps or fell shrine perhaps. I do like the idea of it though and the aesthetics are awesome.

I use MS with flicker strike once I've built my 5 power and 5 frenzy charges. Just make sure you pop a granite flask before zipping about the screen. Warlord's Mark on mobs before doing so helps as well. I haven't even come close to dying once while doing this.
IGN: DrunkBarbarian / SupernalScion
"
DeathTouch wrote:
"
"

I use MS with flicker strike once I've built my 5 power and 5 frenzy charges. Just make sure you pop a granite flask before zipping about the screen. Warlord's Mark on mobs before doing so helps as well. I haven't even come close to dying once while doing this.

I think I'll give it a shot once I can buy the gem. Can you post your skill tree? I'd like to see how you grabbed those extra charges. I know there are some nice nodes south in the ranger tree but where the hell are there more power charge nodes?
HCSSFBTW
"
DeathTouch wrote:
"
"

@ all players doing 71+ Maps

Can you Link your Gear, would be nice to see some current Gear from good players, doing higher maps.

Would be awesome if Invalesco would be streaming, could learn so much from him, or at least put some new Videos out there doing high maps.
Do you know streamers/youtubers using this build?

When im using Flicker with Multi, it desyncs the shit out of this game, died quiet a few times because of this.
i have 10k dps on flicker, but im not using it often in maps, cause of this.
Do you use Flicker in maps?
also Dustblind wrote that in higher maps you use double strike more than LS.
How many of you have DS on Chest?

How much Evasion do you guys have?
im on 6k with grace, gives me 25% chance to evade, is this enough or do i need more?

Also what do you say about Multistrike on Double Strike, attack speed is ridicules fast. I would say more attacks equals more crits, but dont think much ppl are using this, why not?

here is my tree, it took the 3 Energy Shield Delay notes under CI, gives me alot survivability.
Do you think this is good or just go with higher dps (Dagger dmg) to fuel life leech?

So enough Questions, thx for reading
Last edited by Scr4tch on May 5, 2013, 3:13:00 PM
"

I think I'll give it a shot once I can buy the gem. Can you post your skill tree? I'd like to see how you grabbed those extra charges. I know there are some nice nodes south in the ranger tree but where the hell are there more power charge nodes?

Skill Tree:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYBBAcFfQx9DkgQexB_ES8RlhVQFdcWvxnXHhofAiepKCoo-isKLL8tHzBUNj02xTvhRwZMs1AwVmNW9V9qY0NtGXBScFZw1Xf9feN-WX_Ghq6H24hCiGuMC5Abl9CZV5mamhOdo6Kjpcumf6cIpyunNKxmsbO0xbVItve4k7k-uXy-OsBRwQDBxcHzwuzDbcae14bYJNh22xrbbtvU4vfjhOn-62Pr7uwY7LDtQfLh8-r1S_yr_5M=

You can also pick up a power or frenzy charge in Act 2 Merciless depending on what bandit you side with. You could alternatively take an endurance charge if you think you need the added defense.
"
Scr4tch wrote:

When im using Flicker with Multi, it desyncs the shit out of this game, died quiet a few times because of this.
i have 10k dps on flicker, but im not using it often in maps, cause of this.
Do you use Flicker in maps?
also Dustblind wrote that in higher maps you use double strike more than LS.
How many of you have DS on Chest?

How much Evasion do you guys have?
im on 6k with grace, gives me 25% chance to evade, is this enough or do i need more?

Also what do you say about Multistrike on Double Strike, attack speed is ridicules fast. I would say more attacks equals more crits, but dont think much ppl are using this, why not?

So enough Questions, thx for reading

I don't have much desync using FS/MS. Have you been making sure to use a granite flask and to curse the mobs with Warlord's Mark before you flicker? I actually use flicker MORE often in maps. It's so much more powerful than LS for me. And with Warlord's Mark the survivability is great.

Obviously you can always have more evasion to improve your survivability. Grab a good EV/ES shield like the one I have. My evasion is only at about 34% and I do fine. With a granite flask of Reflexes active it goes up to 41%.

Multistrike will not necessarily increase crits, as the three attacks performed are an all or not process. Either all 3 will or all 3 won't crit.

I don't use double strike anymore. I build power charges quickly with Power Charge on Crit which is linked to LS, and then use Flicker Strike. With ICD linked to FS it does tons of damage (5 power charges). Against bosses and tough rares, I use Frenzy linked with Faster Attacks and MS to build my frenzy charges quickly so I can continue to flicker.

If you're using Life Gain on Hit rather than % life leech, then MS with double strike could greatly improve your survivability.

Here's my current gear. Biggest upgrade I need is my armor. The 6 link is great but I'd like to have 800+ ES on it. Of course I'd like a higher crit dagger as well.

Spoiler
Note: Using the sapphire ring simply for mana leech so I can run LMP instead of Mana Leech gem. Need something better, obviously. Here's what I use when I need more resistances and accuracy:
Resistance boots if I want to use Andvarius
Last edited by DeathTouch on May 5, 2013, 6:08:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info