SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY

Ladies and Mentlegen, it happened

i sold my Diablo 3 Gear in the RMAH and decided to pour another 75 Bucks into this great game.

it kind of gives me a taste of sweet revenge, knowing i got my money back from blizzard and donated it to you guys

silver supporter yoho!
jaywilson.jpg

Step 1: Slap the Community in the Face
Step 2: Ask them if they aren't thankful
Step 3: ???????
Step 4: PROFIT
-------------------------------------------
(EU Realm) Schynbalds(Ranger) | Zischagge(Marauder)
Nothing against you but...you revenge isn't a revenge...

By selling on RMAH, is what Blizz wants you to do.

If you think about it, what you have done is 'cheated' some other D3 players and profiteering Blizz while doing it.

You have supported Blizz to continue with their RMAH scheme.

I love PoE, and would love to see them succeed. I am disappointed with D3. To get back at them, is simply not using their RMAH.

I'm sorry to say that what you have did...is not something to be proud of. Sorry.
all i have left to do now is to troll the shit out of the diablo 3 forums lol....

so many casuals ranting about how bad PoE is supposed to be.. it really hurts my eyes
jaywilson.jpg

"
hongxing wrote:
Nothing against you but...you revenge isn't a revenge...

By selling on RMAH, is what Blizz wants you to do.

If you think about it, what you have done is 'cheated' some other D3 players and profiteering Blizz while doing it.

You have supported Blizz to continue with their RMAH scheme.

I love PoE, and would love to see them succeed. I am disappointed with D3. To get back at them, is simply not using their RMAH.

I'm sorry to say that what you have did...is not something to be proud of. Sorry.

your point is kind of true, but im seeing it from another point of view. instead of spending the 75 bux on the RMAH again, i took the money to a better use.
jaywilson.jpg

well...as some peeps will say it "working as intended"

Forum is D3's end game...lol
I will definitely get that bronze kiwi, but as of now i'm a little bit low on the money side. XD
Will get at it before the OB starts. :)
I love this game so much!
"
It is true that Torchlight has some old Blizzard North employees, but the rest of the team settled down in New Zealand, where they could focus on their work, to finish Diablo 3. They obviously had to change name and story of the game.

But PoE is the true D3, a game that appeals to the real ARPG-fans, and not the new WoW-kids. Blizzard new that, and therefore they fired the old team to establish a new "kid-team" which are the ones who developed D3. Btw it's worth noticing, that Jay Wilsons brother, Chris Wilson, is the one working on PoE, he was actually the one who was asked first to make D3, but he declined, as he fell in love with the work the old team was doing in New Zealand, and they employed him as Lead Designer (a promising young man). Blizzard eventually asked him for advice, as they needed a new lead designer for D3, and he recommended his brother Jay Wilson.

They are both great designer, but they have gone through two different paths, where Jay Wilson loves to make games for kids, his brother, Chris Wilson, loves making games for adults.

Hope you enjoyed the info, and pls do support PoE, the old Blizzard North is counting on you!

diablo 3 general discussion
jaywilson.jpg

Actiblizzard just deleted my thread in D3 General Discussion ^^ lol

fascism
jaywilson.jpg

I wont buy anything past my initial $15 to keep playing the game, ever. It's F2P and I intend of keeping it that way.
If I had a spare $1,000, I'd be all over that in an a freaking instant.

I don't though, so I've chipped in $10, and it wouldn't bother me at all to keep funding you guys :)

Everything about this is awesome.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info