SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY

Also contributed and will take a look once installed.

After reading forums and outside website comments , I really believe this will be great once finnished.

Thx to my diablo friends that pointed me towards this game.

"
Vlad_77 wrote:
"
Caussx wrote:
I'm also thinking about buying a pre purchase (not sure which version). Just too bad they'll wipe the characters after beta.

I will miss my characters too but having gotten the chance to learn the ropes I think that the new characters I create will be much better. The game will be finished and I imagine that our builds will be even more satisfying because most of the issues with the game will have been ironed out.

Namaste,
Vlad

Yup, its hard to say bye to old characters but when game start but i think go to be more funny make a news.

When i can i go to pre-purchase to, i think the game its soo good and i dont have any problem for support a little the game.
Streaming Spanish:

http://es-es.twitch.tv/shiversting

Co-Autor de: "The Hum: El Zumbido"
Siguenos en: http://thehum.subcultura.es/tira/1
Last edited by Gaunth on Jul 30, 2012, 2:35:29 PM
Had a lot of fun this weekend -- couldn't just not help support it. Going to be potentially YEARS of fun. So many options, and routes to go with your character. I never thought I'd see a new game like this again.

I've got the bug.

TY GGG!
Welcome overboard, everyone! Enjoy your stay and forget about the past! :-)
A sword he brought, his foes to maim and rend,
from places dark behind forbidden doors,
But night by night he woke with frighten'd roars
from darkest dreams, too strange to comprehend.
(Anonymous)
Just bought a 10$ key myself. I didnt like this game a lot the first open beta weekend, but this weekend i got hooked. I have been playing D3 since release. A game i have been waiting for since several years. The game i thought i would be no-lifing for the coming years. And while the gameplay is very tight and there's a lot i like about it, there's one huge thing missing... The AH totally ruined the item fever for me. I hate it so much. And then the droprates who are extremely sucky. This weekend i played PoE from the start and i felt the item fever from the start. Levelling up actually felt good. So now i bought a key and the next weeks i'm going to see which game suits me more.
IS It really worth it?
"
chris2maximum wrote:
IS It really worth it?

It was worth it.
You can run but you will only die tired.
I also got tired of that "other worthless game". Found out about POS by accident while cruising through youtube.
Just played yesterday for a couple of hours. Awesome game, I'm fortunate becouse I knew this game at the last time and I would have bought D3 (I currently have the demo and I followed the development of the Blizzard's title)..now I will just buy this as soon as possible !!

Just a thing.. Will the characters of the beta survive the transition to the "complete" game ?? It would be the best reward possible !!!
from Italy
Last edited by Ows on Jul 30, 2012, 4:00:36 PM
"
Ows wrote:
Just played yesterday for a couple of hours. Awesome game, I'm fortunate becouse I knew this game at the last time and I would have bought D3 (I currently have the demo and I followed the development of the Blizzard's title)..now I will just buy this as soon as possible !!

Just a thing.. Will the characters of the beta survive the transition to the "complete" game ?? It would be the best reward possible !!!

I have been told you keep your name but your char is reset and your stash is reset. The only thing you keep is your name and whatever you bought from the store.
You can run but you will only die tired.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info