so, have fun with my 25$ and keep on with the good work, yay :D

To Hell with Actiblizzard, Electronic Greed and Moneyvision :D
jaywilson.jpg

Step 1: Slap the Community in the Face
Step 2: Ask them if they aren't thankful
Step 3: ???????
Step 4: PROFIT
-------------------------------------------
(EU Realm) Schynbalds(Ranger) | Zischagge(Marauder)
After this weekend, I uninstalled diablo 3. Spent 60 bucks on that POS. Here, I could have spent as little as 10 bucks for a far better game.

Long live POE.
You can run but you will only die tired.
I just did the same thing! It just didn't feel right to not pay for this. Now my new kiwi will liven up my company of minions.
if this game keeps getting better im already thinking about upgrading to the silver supporter package ^^
jaywilson.jpg

"
Ijuvatar wrote:
if this game keeps getting better im already thinking about upgrading to the silver supporter package ^^

It does; and I, and many many others did exactly the same thing

Welcome :)
Those who beat their swords into ploughshares, will plough for those who have not.
I'm also thinking about buying a pre purchase (not sure which version). Just too bad they'll wipe the characters after beta.
I've completely given up hope on d3, spent close to 500hrs farming in d3 and realize how stupid I was. The drop sucks and the whole economy is plagued by bots and hackers. I'm glad I manage to find out this awesome game, been convincing some of my friends to join too, all the way POE!! Love it!!
I've been Jay Wilson-ed.
Diablo 3: World of Kitecraft

Immortalsoulz: lvl 72 dual-weapon duelist
Zealato: lvl 41 Elemental bow ranger
i think diablo 3 was quite ok before they nerfed inferno and the loot tables (iLvl 63 drop chance was about 25% in vanilla act 3 inferno, now it is around 8%)...

after 250 hours of senseless farming with nodrops.jpg i was asking myself "why do i even play this shit"

no auction house means no profit interest in item drops, therefore good loot is more frequent in PoE

jaywilson.jpg "aren't you entertained?"
jaywilson.jpg

"
Caussx wrote:
I'm also thinking about buying a pre purchase (not sure which version). Just too bad they'll wipe the characters after beta.

I will miss my characters too but having gotten the chance to learn the ropes I think that the new characters I create will be much better. The game will be finished and I imagine that our builds will be even more satisfying because most of the issues with the game will have been ironed out.

Namaste,
Vlad

I also want buy this great game.

Waiting for new payment methods

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info