Power siphon Marauder (Tank, DPS, Can do any map) 23k+ dps, 5600+ hp (non kaoms)

hey guys, i made a mistake i went straight for wanderer but i deal no dmg currently im level 47 in onslaught what build should i follow till i reach level 70, i really cant do anything by myself.

here is my skill tree any help would be welcomed

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAecCcQSzFCAUTRkuGYUaOBpsJKon7SlPMok26DbpOlJQR1BQVElXDVfiWGNZ818_Zk935YFJgpuFfYzPj0aQVZ2uns2iAKcIpzCnhKyqsji53cAaxtjSIdSP2WHfv-Nq5CLnUuw47w7wH_Iv8932SA==
Guide: 9/10 A+++ would bang
Banner: -50/10 F--- vomitted and choked to death
"
Glick wrote:

I've yet to see many people actually even try to make banners, so thanks for your "constructive" criticism.
Gotta go fast
"
Budguy wrote:
hey guys, i made a mistake i went straight for wanderer but i deal no dmg currently im level 47 in onslaught what build should i follow till i reach level 70, i really cant do anything by myself.

here is my skill tree any help would be welcomed

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAecCcQSzFCAUTRkuGYUaOBpsJKon7SlPMok26DbpOlJQR1BQVElXDVfiWGNZ818_Zk935YFJgpuFfYzPj0aQVZ2uns2iAKcIpzCnhKyqsji53cAaxtjSIdSP2WHfv-Nq5CLnUuw47w7wH_Iv8932SA==

An elemental build, probably cleave or LA if you want to grab some dex nodes.
Gotta go fast
Whoa, very nice guide here. I was doing something similar when I have stumbled upon this thread. It is quite informative, I got a few tips and pointers from it. I have leveled till 68, I believe, as a cleaver. Since I was going to gear up for elemental damage I thought this is a no brainer and besides, cleave doesn't require much to pull off. I'm 74 now in HC league and doing ok even with not so good gear, despite the low tooltip dps I'm one/two shotting mobs. I just wish there were more accessible attack speed nodes that I could grab in the passive tree. Thanks for the guide. I just hope my char lives long enough to see it in action with decent gear.
Thanks for the guide.

Having few questions on mind, seek for some answers:

1. planning to do this build on a witch or templar, will there be any huge disadvantage or anything should i note of?
2. can't afford high end gears, can someone explain me what are the essence gear/gem should i look for under each equipment slot? eg: must be at least 4 linked chest piece, weapon to have X amount of element dmg etc etc.

Any advice is much appreciated.

Peace :)
"
Saerah wrote:
Thanks for the guide.

Having few questions on mind, seek for some answers:

1. planning to do this build on a witch or templar, will there be any huge disadvantage or anything should i note of?
2. can't afford high end gears, can someone explain me what are the essence gear/gem should i look for under each equipment slot? eg: must be at least 4 linked chest piece, weapon to have X amount of element dmg etc etc.

Any advice is much appreciated.

Peace :)

You cannot efficiently do this build as witch or templar because they both start with wasted nodes (Mana Regen, Melee Damage or Spell Damage)

Since this build always needs to go by the Marauder tree anyway, marauder is the best logical choice because you have freedom to change the rest of your tree around a base that never changes(Marauder starting area).

Gear is fairly expensive for this build compared to most other builds, although it is much lower than other Wanders (Templar + EB, Witch + EB, or CI wanders). I don't see this build working without a 5L chest, anyway, on the weapon Crit chance is the MOST important stat, next is lightning damage as it's the primary source of your damage having static blows, (and being more important than fire damage with lava lash).

Anyway, start your character as a cleaver or lightning arrow marauder see how it goes, once you have some currency and stuff let me know and I would be happy to help you with finding some gear.
Gotta go fast
I am new and not sure how to quote, but i am replying to above msg :)

Thanks for the insightful respond. i am new to the game and having a lvl 57 ground slam marau. using GS to farm feel slow but i need it to fund my next charc :)

having some questions on the game progress and also on the build, hoping for some input from anyone:
1. how to get rich? i solo farm most of the time, usually takes me 3-5 hits to kill white mobs, is that too slow? is multiplayer more efficient for GS build? how should i start accumlating wealth? my total current net worth is like 4-5 gcp, i feel poor always
2. how go acquire 4L and 5L gears? i see lots of ppl selling white color 5L gears at trade. do ppl alch their 5L white chest then keep reforging? or people get a nice rare chest then keep on jewel+fusing+chromatic? which is the correct way to acquite decent gear?
3. why multiple power siphon gem? i see some other poster asked same question but i dun understand the answer. is more power siphon gem gives better dps?
4. what should i do? will u suggest me to keep farming using GS to accumulate fund, or just start a fresh LA marau and switch over to wander later?
5. do +str give bonus dps to wander?

Sorry for being lengthy. Hope to hear from anyone :)
"
Saerah wrote:
I am new and not sure how to quote, but i am replying to above msg :)

Thanks for the insightful respond. i am new to the game and having a lvl 57 ground slam marau. using GS to farm feel slow but i need it to fund my next charc :)

having some questions on the game progress and also on the build, hoping for some input from anyone:
1. how to get rich? i solo farm most of the time, usually takes me 3-5 hits to kill white mobs, is that too slow? is multiplayer more efficient for GS build? how should i start accumlating wealth? my total current net worth is like 4-5 gcp, i feel poor always
2. how go acquire 4L and 5L gears? i see lots of ppl selling white color 5L gears at trade. do ppl alch their 5L white chest then keep reforging? or people get a nice rare chest then keep on jewel+fusing+chromatic? which is the correct way to acquite decent gear?
3. why multiple power siphon gem? i see some other poster asked same question but i dun understand the answer. is more power siphon gem gives better dps?
4. what should i do? will u suggest me to keep farming using GS to accumulate fund, or just start a fresh LA marau and switch over to wander later?
5. do +str give bonus dps to wander?

Sorry for being lengthy. Hope to hear from anyone :)

Well the biggest tip I can give you is to just play the game for a few weeks on that character or make some new ones until you kinda understand what is going on, try to keep trade chat open while you play so you can get an understanding of the prices of items, then once you understand the prices, look for good deals and sell them back for more :)

This is not an easy character to make so I recommend doing a few characters first before you try this one :).
Gotta go fast
"
"
Glick wrote:

I've yet to see many people actually even try to make banners, so thanks for your "constructive" criticism.

Nobody tries to make banners because this isn't 1995. Seriously dude, your banner is terrifying.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info