Power siphon Marauder (Tank, DPS, Can do any map) 23k+ dps, 5600+ hp (non kaoms)

"
baadtz_maru wrote:
My plan was to try and spec for EB later so I could add auras assuming i get my hands on a decent armor/es chest, but I wasn't going to rely on it as its a new league and my trading skills are not the best. I made some changes (sacrificing a bit of life and crit multiplier) to get conduit before I get to maps and later get hexmaster (had the dual curse unique ring drop on day 1). Having never done a wander before I cant comment on the other builds but from what I understand of this build so far (still waiting on a decent wand) it's crit based, I see some crit multiplier specced in those trees but no crit chance and phys damage from wands isnt very high. Hopefully someone else can comment further.

I believe CI is the only efficient way to go physical wander, (Even though marauder can easily get iron grip and benifit from it) Another thing to note: You can get 70% crit multiplier on an amulet, which is equal to 5 passives I took in one of my builds, But the most crit chance you can get on an amulet is about 38, which equals about a 3.5% flat crit chance addition on an average wand.

This means crit chance from passives is much more valuable, however I don't have a good amulet yet and once I do get one with multiplier I will unspec throatseeker and spec into the 3 crit nodes near the 16% life node above the templar tree. aswell as the elementalist node and the one health node I am missing.

I don't believe using EB with Marauder is very viable because of the node cost it takes to do a mana build, along with the additional nodes it takes to be marauder, I also don't believe blood magic gem is viable because it wastes a potential 40% ish dps increase from faster attacks, or crit multiplier which more than makes up for the gain of aura's on a elemental wander.

Although using the gem will make you much tankier than any other wander, it's all preference.
Gotta go fast
When did you change you Mara to wand? Aound what level?
IGN: Ignacius
To work fine Lighting Damage from gloves, i have to put there gems? Or without gems it's added to stats automatic?

And could you post your actualy gear with gems? Becouse i don't see power siphon gems in your gear :D
Thanks
Last edited by Ventori on Jun 15, 2013, 12:34:17 PM
"
GuilhermeHQ wrote:
When did you change you Mara to wand? Aound what level?

I actually changed at level 90 because I didn't have the gear I needed and I was scared I would die to reflect and such with a build I've never tried. You can actually switch fairly early though probably around level 70 ( I started with cleave, then switched to lightning arrow around lvl 50 )
So far the build has been working very well, I can do 75+ maps with no problems and I actually feel stronger than my previous lightning arrow build!
Gotta go fast
"
To work fine Lighting Damage from gloves, i have to put there gems? Or without gems it's added to stats automatic?

And could you post your actualy gear with gems? Becouse i don't see power siphon gems in your gear :D
Thanks

The gloves only support gems in them with added lightning lvl 18, so put your primary single target in them if you can, you don't lose that much dps without it though.
Gotta go fast
Did you switch back to LA? Noticed that your wand is unverified and you have frenzy in your 6L.
ign: aan_allein_daishan
do i need to use chain? or is better without?
"
koticgood wrote:
Did you switch back to LA? Noticed that your wand is unverified and you have frenzy in your 6L.

Nope, Still using PS I just havn't updated my gear in quite a while let me do that now :D
Gotta go fast
"
do i need to use chain? or is better without?

It's a matter of opinion, I personally like chain because when I crit, I still one shot most packs even with the damage reduction, and chain allows me to one shot more monsters.
Gotta go fast
at what lvl do u start using power siphon?

what skills do you level your character with until then?

much thanks!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info