Ruler of Wraeclast Pack

"
"
Charan I have to ask, what's your profession? You seem like an awful nice guy to be a head honcho for a larger company, but I struggle to think how much scratch you have in order to drop that much scratch on a free game.

That much is hard for me to imagine even on a doctor's salary. Is it just that you place a higher priority on supporting indie devs?

Let's just say my resume would be sparse for anything much more impressive than flipping burgers. My jobs in the past have been extremely low grade on paper but I have a habit of getting into the right ears by staying outside the pecking order of a workplace.

None of that has to do with how or why I can support GGG though. I daresay that had I earned all that money through the usual channels, I'd be much more loath to allocate it to what is in essence dead money from a personal standpoint. I consider myself a benefactor to GGG, a patron to their art.

I don't think anyone who's had to work for every dollar and cent becomes one of those. In some ways it's a guilt thing. One minute you don't have enough, the next you have 'too much'. What do you do with it? You either get stupid, shove it up your nose or down your throat, or you go on living by your former standards and find worthy causes to support.

Before you ask, yes I've sponsored a child, and yes, some charities take money out of my bank account regularly without me even noticing.

But they're not close to my heart. Path of Exile is. The post I made when I first got here expresses that very clearly, and that was made before I gave GGG anything.

So my profession isn't really the issue. What is is the fact that I can afford to do this, and I know how much it means because not that long ago, a hundred bucks was a fortune to me.

And who knows? With my addiction for supporting indie awesomeness, maybe I'll be there again...!

To which I say, well, what have I lost? Really? :)

So you teach Martial Arts to stupid RICH american kids?

Didn't they make a movie about that way back?
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
"
Sneakypaw wrote:

So you teach Martial Arts to stupid RICH american kids?

Didn't they make a movie about that way back?

Enough with the hate speech.
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
I can teach martial arts I have a degrees in martial arts, but I don't think my pride would allow me to let something like that happen, ofc if it was me, and I work other jobs XD, charan I sent u a pm btw, if you get any chance to read please do :) thank you
"
You either get stupid, shove it up your nose or down your throat, or you go on living by your former standards and find worthy causes to support.

Props Charan!
So it's safe to say

CHARAN FOR MOD

He is a really cool guy and doesnt afraid of anything
"
BlueNight wrote:
So it's safe to say

CHARAN FOR MOD

He is a really cool guy and doesnt afraid of anything

He is already a mod. That is one of his other accounts he is posting on.
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
"
tsoukalos wrote:

He is already a mod. That is one of his other accounts he is posting on.

Really >____<
I did not know that well then I guess we say
CHARAN FOR GAME MASTER ! Lol Idk he is a cool guy though
Just came here to say that i support CharanJaydemyr for supporting game!

Charan has every right to support this game especially if he was like me Diablo 2 fan ,THIS GAME IS DIABLO 3 ,DIABLO 3(blizzard bullshit) is massive failure and i will support new non greedy company making this cool game also in meantime !

Even gearbox screwed Borderlands 2 because they got greedy!

I dont get people who are against person spending money to game which all of us play yet talk about starving children yet ignore politicans and millionaires but hit guy who gave something which was earned without harmin anyone in process unless burgers were really bad :P

Hats off to ya hope u become admin one day since u sound positive !!!!

Bump for Charan.
He is awesome.
Hateful post.
Did you know $20 is to a person making $100,000 a year as $634,000 is to Bill Gates?

Think about that ratio before posting about "If I had enough I would buy better things..."

To some people, $12,500 dollars is like an annoying penny.
ign: DundlerodTheThird (Tempest)

shop: 1349656

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info