Ruler of Wraeclast Pack

Is it possible to have my Divine Rhoa removed and replaced with the Regal Rhoa I had before upgrading?
"
Jillian wrote:
Is it possible to have my Divine Rhoa removed and replaced with the Regal Rhoa I had before upgrading?

If you contact support under support@grindinggear.com I am sure they can work something out for you.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
"

I take the concept of the game very seriously. I take its development very seriously.
The game itself I don't take that seriously. There was another Descent the other night and I was watching tv with my girlfriend (classic anime, specifically, if 90s anime is classic), and she was like 'wait, your race is in five minutes' and I could only say 'I just don't feel like that much stress over the next hour.'

your relationship must be fun
Ingame: maxboo

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/786795 maxBoo´s Ranger Guids Over 300.000

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1205678 HotW Submission
"

oh, and Reizoko is right. Closed Beta was Closed Beta. I snagged them all then, although I do have one last Diamond to purchase by agreement with the devs -- I bought the first, I want to buy the last. So once the last is paid off, I will grab one. more.

That is somewhat disturbing and slightly distressing to read as Samantha had indicated to me that that honour was mine. -_-
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
Hello Ruler of Wraeclast, charan...
you wouldn't have any thing lying around for free?
if you have can you spare a poor person some free things?
Please with strawberry, if not... I still think your awesome... :D
that tiny little crown looks so fucking good

will be even 10 times cooler if it removes your headwear
today I saw in the shop that they are now selling the brown and black cat now..... And I saw someone who had black cat, and I thought it was charan....I was so excited than disappointed :((
"
"
DaveSW wrote:
Wait... You spend what, ~$25,000 on the game but claim you don't take it seriously? I would argue that you take the game very seriously, but your preferred playstyle doesn't involve running maps and other endgame content.

Ah well, either way your unique is probably my favorite. Can I expect the stronger versions to have the same no off-hand slot penalty?

I take the concept of the game very seriously. I take its development very seriously.
The game itself I don't take that seriously. There was another Descent the other night and I was watching tv with my girlfriend (classic anime, specifically, if 90s anime is classic), and she was like 'wait, your race is in five minutes' and I could only say 'I just don't feel like that much stress over the next hour.'

That's where I stand on the game. Sometimes I'm up for it, sometimes I'm not.

__

Thank you for your kind words on the sword.

Yes. Both of the evolved forms of the sword retain the key aspect of a one-hander-taking-both-slots, and both of them are direct upgrades if you've built a character 'around' The Goddess Bound, although the second one in particular is going to be attractive to people who wouldn't look twice at The Goddess Bound. The third one is sort of an amalgam of the first two: the speed of the first, the power of the second, and then some other goodies thrown in.

I have two reasons for the off-hand disabling, btw:

1 -- I acknowledge that you can use more than one of the same unique, but not mine. The thought of people dual-wielding my swords is vaguely horrifying. The balance involved would be just too much work.

2 -- Slap a negative of that magnitude on an item and you give yourself licence to some pretty crazy stuff otherwise. While I do not believe all uniques should have drawbacks, I do believe those that excel in one particular area SHOULD seek balance somehow.

That's pretty much how I feel. I have 0 race points, so far. I dont even know how to get said points.T_T

Btw how many uniques are you gonna be designing, and how many have you made? I've already honored reaper by getting his unique, so yours are up next for my collection:D
I've seen them... and they've seen me.
I read like the last 3 pages of this thread and have no idea what is really happening in this thread lol.
Just thought I'd say Charan dude you seem like a pretty nice guy.
Look forward to finding some of your uniques.

And a few stash tabs lol =P
Just kidding though it'd be awesome.
Have fun.
"

But you're comparing pay to win with pay to support.

This! The difference between paying in PoE and paying in other MMOs is simply that here you are paying ONLY to support these fantastic team and project. I've just started and I'm planning to buy a support package. If I could, I will donate thousands of dollars too; not for forum tags, credits or in-game items, but just for supporting them.

Gratz man, the only world to define you is generous. ^^
Last edited by Vanesya on Jul 24, 2013, 7:20:57 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info