Ruler of Wraeclast Pack

"
SirRabbit wrote:
"
cutt wrote:
I know it's fucking impossible, but we have a second Ruler here.

http://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/TheOfficial

and apparently he's never played the game.

Probably a clone account, created specifically for this purpose.

Invited to Beta 2012-03-18 / Supporter since 2012-04-08
"
Zahndethus wrote:
"
oohshiny wrote:

Nigeria became a republic in 1963.

and yet it is FULL of rich princes that need my help to transfer millions of dollars to the States!

LOL, indeed. :)
Invited to Beta 2012-03-18 / Supporter since 2012-04-08
Slightly curious .. If i were to drop in money to create a unique .. When it's put into the game, would I then get a copy, or epic version of it? Or would I, like everyone else have to wait for it to drop?
IGN: AllThingsEvil
"
WETDREAMS wrote:
Slightly curious .. If i were to drop in money to create a unique .. When it's put into the game, would I then get a copy, or epic version of it? Or would I, like everyone else have to wait for it to drop?

Italics = pay to win, never going to happen.

Bold = What should and WILL be the case
"

llolololololol...

GGG was like, wtf is wrong with that kid. Maybe he's wacko, let's put him on probabtion. Spent 12.5 with his mommy's credit card!

Mom: Son, wtf did you do with my credit card?!?!?

Dude: I'm the ruler of wraeclast now, mom!

Mom: WHAT?! I'll show you a ruler of wraeclast.

Charan is/was a mod dummy :)
"I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine." - Bruce Lee
Last edited by fortyb4five on Jul 4, 2013, 5:48:50 PM
"
Imaginaerum wrote:
"
peachii wrote:
Credit Cards are different for people who live in the United States as I have learned. US people live and breathe by credit cards and the credit card people shove them into people's faces without even applying for them - other countries not so much or at all. I once had a 27000 credit card sent in the mail from a company and never even thought to apply for it. My scissors smiled that day. Other countries don't use them as much or make it extremely hard to get them. IMO and that's why the US is going to go down in flames sooner or later. Eaten by the credit monsters.

You can't judge a person by their credit limit on their credit cards.

What... I tried to apply for a credit card a while ago, I had zero credit and I got declined at each and every one. It took a year of paying rent on my own to get a basic credit card with a $300 limit and no rewards of any kind, and then another year to get one from a company without a limit as long as I pay my bill.

They used to shove credit cards down your throat, that just means there's a good economy. As soon as the recession hit and the companies realized no one can pay their ridiculous amount of debt, they stopped handing them out on street corners.
lol this. I cannot get a credit card no matter where i apply.
"I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine." - Bruce Lee
"

...I am so lucky to have a cynical, practical partner. ^_^

Jelly. Mine is only practical.

But you know, it probably balances out my cynicism.
"Minions of your minions are your minion's minions, not your minions." - Mark
Last edited by ciknay on Jul 4, 2013, 6:56:50 PM
"
"
Josephoenix wrote:
"
WETDREAMS wrote:

Italics = pay to win, never going to happen.

Bold = What should and WILL be the case

Or, to put it more plainly, you have to find it like everyone else.

So.. It's the satisfaction of knowing you made one of those uniques .. Awesome, i bet the guys who's done it check the sales forums to see if there's any for sale sometimes then? Hehe .. I'd be kinda depressed if i designed one and i saw it selling for 1 chaos or something, enough so to drop in more cash to design a better unique =P
IGN: AllThingsEvil
"
NOW I am the ruler of Wraeclast.

PS that is not my custom monster.

Spoiler
The girlfriend and I recently got a black Norwegian Forest cat so this is rather appropriate. Like the real life version, this one seems to be ignoring me too.

Just tell me where do you work, ok?

;D
IGN: Iworkeout
over 1.000 bucks and you dont get even 1 for your own! Thats ridiculous :D :D

1 Reason more not to spent that amount.

Sure it would be kinda PTW...but guys...its 1000$ or 12.500$ come on give them at least what they desgined
Ingame: maxboo

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/786795 maxBoo´s Ranger Guids Over 300.000

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1205678 HotW Submission

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info