Ruler of Wraeclast Pack

oh god treasure goblins . . .

do a Komodo Dragon!
*cough*
Don't really see the issue here..
He spent a crapload of HIS money...? and to all you you-could-have-spent-it-on-charity-types...the only viable charity today is to head down personally to, for example Africa, and build a damn school yourself..
IGN: Gahrlaag
Wiki - http://en.pathofexilewiki.com/wiki/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

Move de sync from de bathroom to de kitchen for better flow!
crisis solved.
I can't do nothing but salute all the great persons who have bought Ruler of the Wreaclast! (:
"
"
jsn006 wrote:
"
A little analysis...just a little.
The first line references what is currently Tipua Kaikohuru, soon to be renamed The Goddess Bound. She represents those early days of love, when everything is fast and perfect and almost-too-good-to-be-true.

The next few are about the sword's second form, The Goddess Scorned, when the warmth of attraction and the heat of lust turn into the uncomfortable fire of friction and flames of conflict.

Ruined or reborn? That's a matter of perspective. For Charan, it is as though he is no longer who he was, because of her. To her, who he was existed only to become who he is. Perhaps in context that refers to the fact that this is not an item you can just pick up and use. You really have to build for it. This isn't that obvious with the first form alone...

The last few lines are what happens if that which you love is not a person but a sword, when the role of wielder and weapon is inevitably reversed.

TL;DR

so yeah, what unique are you coming up with? another sword then?

Spoiler
I will be ignoring all of your posts henceforth. Have a nice life. :)

That's a really interesting concept.

Very exciting to see what unique and stats are on the 2nd form !!
The rest of the 'end-game' content will be available along with a heap of new stuff when the game launches in a few months time. From what I've seen it's going to be awesome. - Michael_GGG
"
I do it because I can. Because I'd like to believe if others could, they would too.

Just awesome, I love this quote.

Why did Edmund hillary climb Mt. Everest in 1953?

"Because its there!" was his answer when asked.
Last edited by Harmster on Jun 16, 2013, 12:21:52 AM
"
FSM wrote:
If I was rich I'd buy it too.

Alas, I am poor and have student loan debt to contend with.

Reading through this thread now, so only on about page 10, but this sums up my position perfectly: in 2-3 years when I have disposable income (I'm just getting started as a Java programmer, so if I'm not married or anything in 2-3 years I'd be able to do something of the like), I would gladly buy the Eternal or Ruler supporter packs (based on my financial ability)...but as that's out of the realm of possibility for me currently, I'll simply get something more reasonable for my finances when I can.

As is, I'm finishing my last semester in college and don't even have a formal job (just some freelance Java work, which DOES bring in money, but not very much currently), I'm saving what I can for a few weeks to buy the Divine pack (and maybe, in the future, upgrading to the Exalted pack - if I can afford it while it's still available...gotta have at least the Divine pack, though, because I want that keychain and Tabula Rasa T-Shirt).

To the person/people (not sure if multiple people have the pack) who bought Ruler of Wraeclast, though, thank you VERY much for supporting the first game to be as absolutely enthralling to me as Diablo 2 (though even more so as I'm old enough to properly theorycraft this time >_>). In addition, thanks to ANYONE who spends money on the supporter packs or the like (especially those that are designing awesome unique items, though that for a personally selfish reason) for helping fund the game that I love. :D I'd love to be able to support the game like this, and in the future perhaps I'll be able to do so, but sadly I'm having to start at the bottom of the financial ladder in the real world (student loans and all).

I would like to suggest one thing to GGG, though...the each pack should give you all the Rhoa pets from the lower packs...I'd really like the Regal Rhoa. :P
Last edited by Wruntjunior on Jun 16, 2013, 2:26:05 AM
"
Wruntjunior wrote:

I would like to suggest one thing to GGG, though...the each pack should give you all the Rhoa pets from the lower packs...I'd really like the Regal Rhoa. :P

It's like that already. I have 2 rhoas

crisis solved.
Last edited by Gahrlaag on Jun 16, 2013, 7:28:49 AM
"
Gahrlaag wrote:
"
Wruntjunior wrote:

you should have the baby rhoa and the rhoa for the divine pack. You should not however have the Regal rhoa.
"
Josephoenix wrote:
"
Gahrlaag wrote:
"
Wruntjunior wrote:

you should have the baby rhoa and the rhoa for the divine pack. You should not however have the Regal rhoa.

Oh yeah, you're right! my bad :D missed the regal step in between ^^;

crisis solved.
"
Gahrlaag wrote:
"
Josephoenix wrote:
"
Gahrlaag wrote:

Oh yeah, you're right! my bad :D missed the regal step in between ^^;

Yeah, the Regal rhoa is really cute, and you have to buy either the Regal or Ruler pack to get him.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info