Ruler of Wraeclast Pack

Woah, just noticed the Crown, is that Ruler of Wraeclast Effect or sumtin? Cuz Ruler = Crown?
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
"
Naw, it's a sneak preview of a forthcoming cash shop pet.

There is no tier above the Eternal Chicken. :)

I thought it might be your custom pet already made. Speaking of that, what do you have in mind for it?
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
Hi there, just wondering, how are you going to spend the 11000 points? It dawned upon me that the store does not have that many things to buy...
"
Artbox wrote:
Hi there, just wondering, how are you going to spend the 11000 points? It dawned upon me that the store does not have that many things to buy...

People who donate 1000$+ most likely didn't do it for the points. Even I have tons of points left and I'm only a Gold Supporter.
Last edited by Reizoko on Jul 8, 2013, 10:40:57 AM
550 stash tabs while on sale. I would guess he has plans to fill all the new tabs with whalebone rapiers to use chance orbs on eventually.
Hey...is this thing on?
Last edited by LostForm on Jul 8, 2013, 10:50:14 AM
"
"
LostForm wrote:
550 stash tabs while on sale. I would guess he has plans to fill all the new tabs with whalebone rapiers to use chance orbs on eventually.

God damn it someone knows me too well.

I DO have a stash tab called 'Whalebone Rapiers'.

It's one of the...23 I think. I've only named 12 or so.

Soon I might have one named

Spoiler
Rustic Sashes

though.

As I said elsewhere, the last thing I want to do is turn my stash into the TARDIS.

Charan, which uniques have you designed apart from the whalebone rapier?
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
"
"
MasterCard wrote:

Charan, which uniques have you designed apart from the whalebone rapier?

Just that one. I have...four cooking though.

Can you gift me point for a couple of stashes? ;D
IGN: Iworkeout
This is one of those topics I come to read once in a while, always fun times.

Charan, any of your new uniques is about to be launched soon?
In Game: ElaineBelloc
"

Slowly.

Sometimes I throw some at people by special arrangement with GGG, but for the most part, they have no meaning to me anymore. I certainly didn't support to get the GGGold. If I did, I'd have been smarter to get several Eternal packs instead of a Ruler.

I'm still not sure if I'd rather design one monster or 8 more uniques...

Gods, I'd kill to design 8 more uniques.
"
Zahndethus wrote:
"

Slowly.

Sometimes I throw some at people by special arrangement with GGG, but for the most part, they have no meaning to me anymore. I certainly didn't support to get the GGGold. If I did, I'd have been smarter to get several Eternal packs instead of a Ruler.

I'm still not sure if I'd rather design one monster or 8 more uniques...

Gods, I'd kill to design 8 more uniques.

Are you by any chance a hit mang?
I like all the fluffy animals[img]http://i.imgur.com/mO8dR.png[\img]
y im slept?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info