Fisting in 11.1 HanFistedFirst - Lvl 81 Facebreaker/Bringer of Rain Melee Build [Updated]

First teaser video is up. It is gloriously bad, and awesome.
Nice video bro!
It seems carnage ammy is required for this build as it gave massive life leech.
Btw, did you got bringer of the rain for 2 ex only? Or that's someone else?
IGN: Rainku_Arc
what are your bandit choice?
Timer: Tic-toc-tic-toc...
I did Oak, Oak, Skill point, but I could see getting the Oak reward for all three being a good path too. I think there's merit for both but, I'm just not sure. I think the extra endurance charge could be useful, and would probably grab it now if I knew my build would be maxing out on them.
Omg this build looks so fun!.... got the megi belt just need face breakers and bringer lol... which will never happen
IGN GiggleShits
~FerociousFister
I am actually having trouble get it to r-r-r-r lol

I am out of chromatic now lol.

currently lvl63
Very fun build, cant wait to wear my bringer. I got one shot couple times though due to low health and armour. It shall all fix after gear up with bringer~
Nice Rainku. Yeah Getting RRRR was a pain for me too. Loads of fun with this build, though. those lvl's 63-67 are the most painful because you just want to wear the helmet so badly!
@hanfistedfirst

wear bringer now. The killing is amazing! I was gonna help oak for bandit, but I killed him instead..wasn't thinking straight lol. But, I think 5 enduring charge is enough for this build already.

PM me for some map if you want @Rainku
should be hitting act3 soon.

Cheers!
Honestly, it would be pretty obnoxious to get 2-3 people running this build together in the same group. The amount of carnage, and manliness, would be hard to handle.

Yeah I'm usually on PM eastern time, so just shoot me an invite ingame. That goes for most anyone.
BUMP AS THIS BUILD KICK ASS! :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info