0.11.0 Patch Notes

@lagwin1980 dude you deserve a like button
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
if i was going to try compare the wait for the patch it would be that it is like a junkie that has been cold turkey for the last few days and knows his fix is coming soon.

LOL
Don't trade sex for patches
Is minic a gheibhean beal oscailt diog dunta!
Instead of reading the last 95 pages of bullshit, can anyone tell me if they told us yet of the actual number or % drop of FP or EK? Probably not, but I might as well poke the dead cat with the rest of you xD
Perfect...
Just bought 6 stash bundle, which in my country cost as much a full one week food, and
just leveled shadow to lvl 65 and using EK+CI+ES+CRIT build to get DAMN NERFED... yayay superpatch.
IGN PersKaffir / SwartKaffir / ShopKaffir
"
deshu wrote:
Perfect...
Just bought 6 stash bundle, which in my country cost as much a full one week food, and
just leveled shadow to lvl 65 and using EK+CI+ES+CRIT build to get DAMN NERFED... yayay superpatch.

This problem doesn't seem related to the patch at all
Dude.
Oak's Cruel reward went from 12 to 18%.
The unique belt now gives 25-40% physical and simple rustic sashes give 12-24%.
Wouldn't a nerf be needed ?
To crit or not to crit ?
Chris when is "Afternoon"?
plus the fact it's your own choice!
IGN Lootexplosions
"
deshu wrote:
Perfect...

i just read the last part in a really sarcastic tone and you made me laugh XD well it was me who made me laugh but you made me laugh indirectly by posting that XD

you is one funny guy.

(thats right grammar ninjas i used "is" instead of "are") =.=

EDIT: just to clarify, by "last part" i means... "yayay superpatch" i would put alot of enthusiasm into the "yayay"

p.s. GGG you see what you have done to my brain?

p.p.s. we want the patch now! ... please :)
Last edited by kamil449 on Jun 5, 2013, 4:20:09 PM
"
tat0010 wrote:
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
if i was going to try compare the wait for the patch it would be that it is like a junkie that has been cold turkey for the last few days and knows his fix is coming soon.

LOL
Don't trade sex for patches

I don't see a down side...sex and patches, YAY
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info